(A) (S)ingle (D)esire

Start from the beginning

Though he finally got his feet back on the ground he still wasn't free from the other two caging his arms.

Naruto then turned around and charged after the one to Gaara's right, tackling him to the ground.

Too much was happening.

He hated when people touched him without permission.

The sounds of punching and kicking filled his ears.

Shouts and yelling.

It was so loud.

Too loud!

He couldn't stop it, he didn't know what he was doing. But when he finally got back in control of his body, that was when Gaara saw his bul-.

"Make sure you guys put on sunscreen, especially you Gaara. I don't wanna hear you complain about the feeling again." Temari said as she turned off the car. It was then that Gaara realized they had arrived at the beach. "Temari, you don't have to baby Gaara." Kankuro shook his head, she glared at him. But before she could, Gaara stepped out of the car with his towel in hand. He put it behind his neck and made his way over to their group of friends.

There was an intense volleyball game going on between Lee, Tenten, and Neji against Kiba, Shino, and Hinata. Ino and Sakura were both bathing in the sun, working on their tans while Shikamaru and Chouji worked on the fire pit. Gaara walked up to the two of them, wanting to ask if they needed help, but didn't know how to form the words. "Oh, hey Gaara." Shikamaru smiled, Chouji turned around and shouted, "It's Gaara!" He went to hug him but Gaara immediately dodged him and watched as Chouji landed on the sand.

"Chouji," Shikamaru sighed, shaking his head, "you know you have to ask him before trying to hug him."

"Oh yeah, I forgot." Chouji laughed as he stood up, dusting the sand off himself but smiled at his friend, "Sorry, Gaara."

"Shikamaru!" Temari called as she and Kankuro made their way to them. It was then Gaara noticed the red handprint on his brother's arm. "Hey guys," Shikamaru greeted and welcomed the kiss to his cheek by Temari. Gaara decided to look around for a certain blond and was disappointed when he couldn't find him.

Then suddenly he heard a shout of his name coming from the crashing waves, "Gaaaara!" He instantly recognized the voice of his closest friend. He ran to the waves with a soft smile on his lips and waited for Naruto to finish his race with Sasuke. They were surfboarding and he wasn't sure who exactly was winning, but enjoyed the sight of a shirtless Naruto. Both he and Sasuke ran to shore with their boards and apparently Gaara was the finish line. Naruto then suddenly tripped over the rope around his ankle connected to the surfboard and with a wah! he fell.

"Ha! I win, Dobe." Sasuke smirked as he slowed down after passing Gaara. "Shut up, Teme!" Naruto threw a handful of ocean wet sand at him, though Sasuke dodged it Gaara ended up with some on his cheek. "Good going, idiot," Sasuke shook his head.

"Ahh! I'm sorry, Gaara." Naruto quickly stood up and jogged up to him. Though Gaara was cringing due to the weird feeling, he wiped it away and smiled at him. "Hi, Naruto."

"Hey, Gaara." He smiled largely as he freed himself from the surfboard. "Okay love birds, I'm going to play volleyball now." Sasuke said as he turned to the rest of their friends, board under his arm. Gaara pulled a confused look as Naruto blushed, "Love birds?"

"I-it's just an expression..." Naruto's face reddening as he thought about the possibility of being with Gaara. "Are you okay Naruto? You're getting pretty red, do you need sunblock?"