32 - Shame and Smiles

Start from the beginning

There was no way I wanted to stay in my home town knowing that I'm putting Andrew and my baby in danger. I didn't need anymore protection and certainly no one to fight my own battles.

So I played silent averaging my gaze around his apartment with nothing smart to say. Andrew had looked away from me with hands on his chest, he took a deep sigh when he said.

"It's okay. I think I know why."

It almost sounded like a challenge.

"Why." I began irritated, Andrew squinted his eyes at me as if I knew what he was going to say. He parted his lips to say something but I only cut him off.

"-Me leaving you wasn't because I was scared. I knew from the begging you were going be an amazing farther  -"

"Then Why?"

"- Because I thought I wouldn't love the same."

Andrew studied me for a moment, and judging by the look on his face he cringed at my words.  He said nothing and looked away. I rolled my eyes at my self, that was that and I couldn't take it back.

"But seeing you now made me realise that you don't know what you had until you lost it."

Andrew rolled his eyes as he was lost in deep thought he chuckled with doubt as if he didn't believe me. "Doesn't make scene."

I nodded stupidity. 

I sighed looking away I don't blame him at all. I thought if I let the man believe what he wants it wouldn't cause anymore tension so I sat up silent with emotional embarrassment; my big mouth never knew how or what to say. That was my own biggest problem.

"I should go." I say not looking down at him, because I could already feel his hot stare from the corner of my eye, he watched me for a moment as if he was debating weather or not he should stop me.  I stood to my feet he only wrapped his arms around me pulling me back down.

My gasp came out more surprised than anything. He held me on his chest tight enough to keep me steady, but gently enough to want to make me stay.

Andrew sighed and  played with my hair. "Regardless of the truth, I just got you back." he murmured, kissing my hair.

And just like that I was paralysed to stay.

We were silent for a bit of time in complete comfort, we let out our anger, we cried and we allowed each other to communicate. This is what we needed after a bit of time apart, regardless of the love we once shared and the infactuation we have now.

Andrew creased my neck, where I smiled at him. He picked up the chain that hung  around my neck in between his fingers, only now do I realise I was still wearing the necklace he gave me for our anniversary. He smiled looking at me but said nothing so I moved away from his grip slipping right back next to him onto the ground with a giddy smile.

"Can I see your uniform?" I asked nothing smart to say, smiling at him pleadingly.

He chuckled nodding, standing to his feet. I giggled excitedly as he helped me up to my feet leading me to his bedroom.

"So this place?"

I trailed as I looked around his room, still haven't forgotten about my curiosity to how he ended up living in such luxury; I assumed it's given to him by the government to live in while he is in town, but then agian I might be wrong.