Heart Broken- Bucky Barnes

Enjoy!

Includes bad language, you have been warned. 

-----

I'm sorry, this isn't working out between us anymore. I haven't been faithful to you and I cannot pretend that everything is ok anymore. Goodbye Y/N.

You stare intensely at the text you had just received, in disbelief. Your boyfriend of 3 years just broke up with you. THROUGH A TEXT MESSAGE!!

As the information starts to sink in, tears run down your face while you think of what you could have done to make him cheat on you.

Everything was normal when you saw him on your date the following weekend and you always make time for him even with a job as big and demanding as yours.

What did I do? You think to yourself

"Dinner is ready" F.R.I.D.A.Y announces, pulling you out of your thoughts.

"F.R.I.D.A.Y please can you let everyone know that I am not hungry thanks" You reply not in the mood right this minute to socialise with the team and wipe the tears from your eyes.

Meanwhile, in the kitchen gathered around the table, the team were waiting for you before they start eating.

"Y/N would like me to inform you all that she is not hungry thanks" F.R.I.D.A.Y announces to the team

"Y/N's not hungry?" Tony asks in disbelief since you are always hungry.

"Something is wrong" Natasha states, worried about her best friend.

"Baby girl, please pull up the footage of Y/N's room" Tony orders to the AI, knowing that something isn't right. 

A holographic screen pops up in front of the team displaying your room. Only to show that your room is empty, making the team feel more worried about you.

While all this was happening, you were walking down the streets of New York with your headphones in listening to Y/F/S and had changed into a pink jumper, blue jeans and blue trainers, needing to get some fresh air to clear your head.

You make your way to the supermarket and walk in, making a B-line for the freezer and pick up three tubs of your favourite ice cream before making your way to the cash register to pay.

When you get back to the Tower, you ride the elevator straight to your room, change into grey sweatpants and a plain grey and white baseball tee before getting into your bed with your ice cream and watch Rom-coms while having a good cry.