Jealousy

Being jealous, was certainly a weird feeling, and no it wasn't by any means pleasant. Jealousy felt like a cup of bile that you'd have to feel go down your throat and into your stomach, it would settle there; it almost felt like it would eat you alive any moment.

As Taehyung kissed you on the lips roughly, you could taste the alcohol on his soft lips as he attempted to pry your lips open with his tongue.

You struggle and put your arms on his shoulders, applying force to effectively push him away.

"What's the matter with you?" You exclaimed as you helped Jimin up.

Taehyung looked at you with a look so dark you almost didn't recognize him, his soft brown eyes were cold and at the moment he looked more like a stranger.

He drunkenly swayed side to side as he tried to stand up still,.. he was drunk as a broken-hearted teenage boy who had just discovered alcohol.

You took a glance at Jimin, a bruise forming on the left side of his cheek and his lip split, bleeding.

Jimin was glaring at Taehyung, and he pushed you aside to stand up on his own.

Straightening his attire, he folded the cuffs of his shirt neatly and delivered a swift punch on Taehyung's face, effectively knocking him out.

He spat out the blood on his lip and hauled Taehyung onto his shoulder, looking at you, he narrowed his eyes.

"I didn't know that friends kiss each other and punch fiances." He bit out.

You felt fury build up in your stomach when you heard what he had said to you.

So Mr Pompous ass was blaming YOU for him getting punched by Taehyung?

Fairly enough you did decide to come to pick him up,..but what were you supposed to do?! You couldn't just leave him drunk in the club, he could probably end up knocking someone out, or up. There would be more problems if he actually knocked someone up, sheesh.

Way to be mature Jimin.

You just rolled your eyes and bit back a response because you were so tired- you also felt bad that Jimin had to get beat up for some reason.

You swore that you would never let Tae drink a single drop of alcohol again, not even if he became a stripper to convince you to.

That shit ain't working on you honey, you've dealt with his drunk shenanigans long enough.

You just really hoped that he didn't manage to knock some random chick up because that would be such a bother- you wouldn't be surprised if he did though, with the alarming amount of women throwing themselves at him daily.

Jimin decided to walk ahead of you, his grumpy attitude basically seeping out of him, and you followed, albeit feeling guilty for something that you couldn't have helped.

Yet, even when carrying Taehyung like a sack of potatoes, he still held the door open for you.

How sweet, after being a douche he's still a gentleman.

The three of you made it to the car, and Jimin dropped Taehyung on the ground roughly.

Luckily Taehyung was knocked out.

"Jimin!" You exclaimed.

"You can't just drop him like that! He's a person, not extra luggage."

He rolled his eyes and looked up, taking a deep breath before looking at you.

"What am I supposed to do? Carry him like a princess and magically open my car without getting my keys out?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Also, you may not consider him to be extra luggage, but I do. I only hold myself accountable for you."

You narrowed your eyes and brought Taehyung's arm to help him up in his stupid unconscious state.

Hearing Jimin sigh heavily you see him go and take Taehyung away from you, as he opened the trunk of his expensive car and tossed him in there.

A moment of silence occurred between you two, and suddenly you started to laugh.

He literally just chucked Taehyung into his trunk like a kidnapper or something, in another universe they could be a gay couple and some kinky shit could happen.

Not that throwing someone in a trunk was even considerably kinky.

You snickered and he just rolled his eyes telling you to get into the car or he'd make you.

You got into the transportation vehicle of utter expensiveness and glory, sitting there waiting patiently.

Jimin didn't start the car, instead, he locked the doors of the car.

You felt his intense gaze on you and you instinctively tried to pry the door open.

It wouldn't budge.

Oh yeah.....

This bitch's car is baby proofed....

There was a heavy a pause, and a silence that followed.

Jimin would exhale softly and run his fingers through his hair.

He'd turn his head towards you, and give you a momentary blank stare.

"What kind of best friend straight out kisses you like that?" He'd utter softly.

He looked almost angry, maybe seething on the surface.

"He was just drunk Jimin, it was nothing significant." You'd say, brushing what had happened earlier off your shoulders.

Jimin would open his lips, as to say something else, but decide against it- still staring at you.

"Jimin?" You questioned.

He'd hum in response, as he'd shift in his seat.

He would start to lean in closer, as you slowly backed away. Soon, you found that his arms were caving you against the side of the car.

He would lean so close, that your noses would touch, as he held your gaze; his midnight eyes steely.

You found yourself caught in his eyes, as he mesmerized you.

Jimin would tilt his head to the side and capture your lips in a slow, but chaste kiss.
His fingers would find the hem of your shirt and play with it, as his kisses slowly trailed down your neck.

All of a sudden, he would stop and you would hear a click.

You'd feel him pull away, and see him give you a mischievous look.

"You didn't buckle your seat belt properly, fool."

You'd find yourself flustered as you were left in awe, surprised for a split moment- before you scowled and hit him.

You expected him to be rough, and maybe you wanted him to-

We don't talk about that.

You wondered why your heart was bounding, as your cheeks began to flush.

Jimin would glance over and smile softly, with his hands on the steering wheel.

"If that ever happens again.. don't expect me to let you off." He'd say abnormally calm.

You would turn your head to meet his gaze, and gulped.

"You'd best be obedient, kitten."

You'd scowl even more and swear at him.

"You little shit. That wasn't fair."

You sweared that you may even wrap off his eye brows when he sleeps. That you might make sure of.

.