Get to know you

After the incident in the morning, Jimin's butt had to be swollen red, seeing how you beat it with the spatula while he ran around.

He didn't seem affected at all though, all he did was wink and stop running while he felt his bum.

"At least it increased in size."

You lifted a brow at his statement.

"Wanna touch?"

You dropped the spatula and smacked him in the arm.

"Oh my god! Jimin!"

"Yes, baby! I am your god. Once you Jim~in , you can't Jimout!"

Lord, bless and save this poor sexy child.

_____________

You lounged on the couch, knowing that Jimin wouldn't let you out of the house to go back into your own.

He skipped into his living room and plopped onto the couch next to you, stretching his arm and bringing you to his chest.

You squirmed and tried to get away from him, but he only held you tighter.

"Guess what?" He asked, clearly amused seeing you struggle.

"What?" You groaned and ceased your struggles.

"Are you going to let go of me anytime soon?"

He hummed in mock thought as he pretended to consider your preposition.

"No, that's not what I was going to do." He chuckled as he continued.

"I was going to tell you that I cancelled the construction of my new house next to your house."

Your eyes blew wide and you couldn't stop a wide, happy grin from stretching.

"Really?" You questioned.

"Yup!" He smiled.

You thought that his smile was shifty, but you brushed it off as you revelled in your momentary happiness.

"Instead, I had your parents agree to let you move in with me!"

Your smile immediately fell and you fell limp into his lap, loosing the motivation to sit up.

You groaned while he merely chuckled and shifted.

"Sweet heart?" He cooed.

You groaned and responded.

"What? Don't call me that."

"Alright, but you might want to see what you're face is on." He drawled put slowly while whistling.

You lifted your face and opened your eyes, face to face with the holy Jimin crotch.....

Why?!?!?!?

"I didn't think that you would be down for me this quickly." He whispered as he caught you when you tried to bounce away from the couch.

He hoisted you up and spun you around so that you were facing him, as he gently settled you down on this lap, making you straddle him.