Woah...

Smut warning ⚠️ it's bout to get steamy 😂😉

  He pants hit the floor and I starred at his boner. I got nervous instantly but I kept going. My mouth got close but I stopped and looked up at him. He smiled and I slowly put it in my mouth. A moan slips from his mouth. I start moving my head and his hand grips the wall next to him.

  "You're g-good at this," he moans.

  I move a little faster but I stop. He whines but I drag him to his bed. I tie his hands up and. I take my pants off. Then I take my shirt off leaving me in my underwear.

  "Wow. Your beautiful."

  I blush and take off my underwear. I got on top of him and slowly put myself down on him. We moan at the same time. I start bouncing.

  "Don't stop (y/n)."

  I nodded and kept moving. I leaned down and kissed him. I let go and kept going. He start panting and moaning.

  "You sound so hot," I said.

  I rolled my hips just to tease him and he arched his back. The bed started creaking every time we moved. It turned me on more. I moaned and screamed his name. I was getting close and based on his face, so was he.

  "I think I'm-"

  And before he could finish his sentence, he came all over. That put me over and I came after that. We sat there out of breath.

  I got off and untied him. I cuddled him.

  "Woah. We should do that more often," he said with a smile.

  I laughed and agreed. We fell asleep in each other's arms.

Sorry if that smut sucked.