Problem

A tiny smut warning. The next chapter will be all about the smut 😉😂

  I decided not to make our first day together sad, so I decided to clean up the place and make it more homey. I made sure not to wake up Ed. I swept and dusted. I tried to repair the couch and the chairs. It turned out quite nicely. By the time I finished Ed woke up and we ate.

  "I think I'm gonna call Kim to see if she'll get us more food."

  He nodded. I got up and walked to the upstairs. I called her.

  "(Y/n)! I'm so happy to hear your voice!" So, tell me. Anything fun happen overnight?"

  I could hear her smirk through the phone.

  "Ugh no Kim. I'm not doing anything like that until he's ready. But to be honest, I hope it's soon."

  She laughed. I told her about the food and she said she'd bring it over in a bit. While I waited I hung out with Ed.

  "(Y/n), I think something is wrong. My thing stood up on its own this morning," he said.

  I nearly spit out my tea. I blushed.

  "W-well did it happen when you woke up or did you do something then it uh stood up?"

  "I woke up but it was fine. But then I saw you and it stood up. I don't understand it," he gave me a confused look.

  I felt sweaty. He got horny because of me?! I couldn't think straight.

  "Well I uh..."

  "It won't go away. I don't know how to fix it. Can you help me?"

  I looked down. Yup. A huge boner. Great. A knock interrupted us. Thank god. Kim came in and I told her everything.

  "This is perfect! You get what you want and you're helping him," she wiggled her eyebrows.

  "Kim stop! I can't do that to him. He's to innocent."

  "Hunny, if you're going to live with him, his innocence won't last long. Don't hold back. I want to hear it from all the way to my house," she laughed.

  "Kim! You're disgusting!"

  "You know I'm right though. Well I'm leaving so you can get to work," she winked.

  I rolled my eyes but hugged her and she left. I walked back to Ed. He looked at me with those big brown eyes.

  "In order to fix your problem, I would have to do what I did when we were in the bathroom at Kim's house, but more."

  His eyes sparkled as he nodded. He stood while I unzipped his pants.

Haha! The next chapter is gonna get nasty! I'm warning you 😂