Peter Parker (lemon)

Start from the beginning

     She was posing on her bed with her hair sprawled on the pillow

She was posing on her bed with her hair sprawled on the pillow. Her middle finger was in between her lips as her brown eyes glowed with lust. I groaned at the sight and couldn't help but to slip my hand into my boxers to touch myself. I heard her chuckle at my groan and I blushed.
"You like what see Mr. Parker?" She asked seductively. I nodded my head even though she couldn't see me. "Y-yeah. So fucking much." I panted and moaned. She giggled and shuffled around some more. My eyes were glued to my screen as I stared at the pornographic photo. "Mmm yes." I moaned.
My phone received another picture from her and I quickly opened it. This time she wore something more revealing. It was a two piece Spider-Man lingerie. (A/n the one below) Her tits damned near spilled out of the tight bra and the thong made her ass look so plump. "God, I just smack your ass baby." I groaned loudly.

     I could see her smiling broadly in my mind at my comment

I could see her smiling broadly in my mind at my comment. If I didn't know any better I would think she wanted me to come over and take her right there on the spot. "Are you touching yourself babe?" She asked me. "Yeah. I need another one baby." I asked her.
In this picture she was in her birthday suite, her left hand in her hair, legs spread wide open for me to see her glistening pussy. I choked on my moan as my eyebrows scrunched together. I knew my oncoming moan was going to be too loud so I bit my lip harshly. "What's the matter daddy? You didn't like that one?" She playfully pouted.
"Ahh! Fuck daddy needs to cum!" I moaned way too loud. But I couldn't care anymore. My wrist flicked up and down quickly on my erection. "Don't cum yet. You have to send your princess some thank you pictures." She purred.
I stopped pumping and threw off my sweats. Then I tugged my boxers just a bit so it could show my v-cut. If I pulled it down anymore, my dick would spring out. I snapped a picture with my hand on my abs and sent it. I heard her phone receive the message. I listened to hear her reaction. I heard a tiny whimper thanks to my super senses.
I decided to continue teasing her so I took off my boxers completely. My hand wrapped around my length and pumped a little, just to get some more pre-cum to bubble at the head. A lot more than I anticipated leaked out covering my whole dick and hand.
I shrugged and took a picture of my exposed dick and me licking my fingers of the pre-cum. "Oh, woah." She stuttered. I smirked and asked "Are you touching yourself princess?"
I heard her head hit the wall as she threw it back. "Y-yes. Daddy-tell me what to do." She moaned. I smiled as an idea came to my mind. I swiped my phone up and FaceTimed her. She answered on the first ring and the view I received was beyond words. My jaw dropped as she touched herself. Her juices leaking on to her fingers.
"God babygirl. Look at you, you made such a fucking mess all for me." I huskily breathed out. She whimper and squirmed on the sheets. God she looked so fucking delicious and vulnerable. I wish I could touch her.
My hand instinctively reached for my cock. "I want you to play with your tits." I ordered. She nodded and did exactly as I asked. Her fingers working the buds, pinching, twisting, rubbing. It was all a sight for sore eyes. Her whimpers grew and I bit my lip.
"Daddy? Do me favor and gently play with your balls." She asked me in a sultry voice. My hand went down to fondle them gently. My eyes slid closed. "Look at me baby." She cooed. I stared at the camera through my eye lashes. "A-Alright kitten. I want you to slowly rub you clit in a figure eight motion." She follows instructions like a good girl and her back arched.
"That's it babygirl." I whispered to her. "Now slowly slip you middle finger into you leaking hole for daddy." I breathed out. Her moans became louder and they were music to my ears. "Continue touching your balls, but with your other hand rub the head with your thumb." She ordered.
My hands gladly did her bidding. My head rolled back and made a thump against the wall. I imagined her hands touching me like this. "I am gonna cum baby." I groaned. "Stroke yourself. Imagine it's me riding you, tits bouncing and all." She purred. I jerked my self off, thinking about her the whole time.
"Slide t-two more fingers into that precious hole of yours and curl them. Hit that g-spot for me baby." I husked. I watched as she practically rode her fingers. Her eyes were clouded over and glossy. Lips separated so moans of my name could tumble out. Cheeks flushed a beautiful rosy color. Hair a sexy mess.
"I-I am so fucking close daddy!" She moaned. "Me too.." my hand moved faster to match her rhythm. Four more pumps and we orgasmed onto our hands. I was exhausted and needed a shower and a nap. "Th-that was definitely-one of your best ideas, love." I panted. She tiredly nodded her head.
All of a sudden my door swung open to reveal a very pissed off Tony. "MR. STARK!" I yelled and covered myself. I hung up on Mya and watched as he stormed over to her room. I heard them arguing as I quickly put some clothes on. When I reached her room I saw her already clothed and angrily looking at her father. This is going to be a long night.