Peter Parker (lemon)

Caught

Peter's POV:
Today Mr. Stark is going to introduce me to his adopted daughter, Mya. He says that she is his motivation to keep the city safe. I was excited to finally put a face to the girl my mentor spoke so highly of.
"Peter! Where is that kid?" I could hear Tony yell. "Coming Mr. Stark!" I shout back and follow the sound of his voice. I turn the corner and see Tony standing next to a beautiful girl my age. My jaw slackened as I scanned her up and down. "Alright, quit checking each other out." Tony said sarcastically. I didn't even notice her looking at me too.
"Mya, meet my mentee Peter Parker. Peter meet my daughter Mya Stark." Tony slightly nudged her towards me. "Hi." She breathed shyly. I watched as she tucked her long curly hair behind her ear. An adorable blush slowly spread across her high cheekbones. "Hi." I waved back.
"Well, since you two are acquainted I need to set some ground rules." Tony clears his throat before continuing. "I know you're both hormonal teenagers but please keep this relationship strictly platonic. You two are lucky I even introduced you trouble makers together. So if I find out that you end up-whatever the hell teens call dating now-it will end. So no tongue wrestling." Tony had a dead serious look in his eyes and I felt deflated.
"That aside; show Mya around the tower. I have some paper work to do. Tell me right away if he tries to cop a feel hon." He kissed Mya's forehead. "Dad!" Mya whispered.
"I am sorry about him. He's way too protective." She chuckled. "No problem." I muttered. "So, I'll show you your bedroom. It's right next door to mine so if you need anything just ask." I smiled at her.

~One Year Later~

Peter's POV:
As you can probably already guess Mya and I started dating. She was too wonderful to pass up, especially since she liked me back.
Right now I am currently in her bedroom. We're just cuddling and watching some Netflix show. She was wearing one of my shirts that she practically swam in while I was only in a gray pair of sweatpants.
She was laying in between my legs with her back against my chest. I kissed the top of her head and began leaving a trail down to her shoulder. "Babe, I wanna try something." I mumbled in between kisses and bites. Her head stretched to the other side to give me more room.
"Pete, we-we can't. My dad is going to kill us." She whispered breathlessly. "It's going to be worth it." I spun her around so she was straddling me. Her hands rested on my exposed shoulders. A seductive smirk spread across her face as she leaned in to give me a sultry kiss.
I moan slightly into the kiss and pulled her in closer by her ass. My tongue slipped in between those full, sweet, lips of hers. Our tongues danced against one another as I gripped her round ass. She whimpered and whines as she began to grind down on my growing bulge. "Yeah baby." I breathed against her neck. My hips moving up to meet hers. "Fuck Peter." She moaned quietly. Her head was thrown back giving me more access to her breasts.
I kept rolling my hips to meet hers as I worked on her nipples. "P-Peter." Her whimpers were getting higher pitched and her rolls were getting quicker by the minute. I felt as her tongue licked up my neck and she bit down to leave her mark. I bit my lip to hold back my moan, but it slipped through my nose.
My hips moved quicker too as I left my own mark on her neck. Just as I was about cum she stopped. "Wait. We can't." She panted. "No, baby, I was so close." I pleaded. She shook her head but leaned in towards me. "Don't worry, I have an idea." She wore a mischievous smile as she slid off of me and my bed.
I laid there with the biggest hard on of my life and dumbfounded. I saw as she closed my bedroom door and heard her go into her bedroom which happened to be next door. "You can hear me right, Pete?" She asked through the walls.
This tower is amazing and has the best technology ever, but my favorite feature of all would be how incredibly thin the walls between my girlfriend and I's bedrooms are. "Yeah, I can hear you love." I said back. My voice still husky from prior events. "Good." She said as she shuffled around her room.
Ping! I looked to my right and saw my phone light up with a text. I picked it up and saw that Mya had sent a picture. I unlocked my phone to see a very revealing photo of my goddess of a girlfriend. She was wearing a red lace lingerie. (A/n the one below) It was one piece but exposed her flat stomach, her breasts poked over the top and made her ass perfectly visible to me.