I was out for a while and then when I wake up I'm in ambulance and Chelsea-Anne is laying next to me on the other bed. She looks horrible... blood is everywhere, scars everywhere too. I want to scream but I can't... nothing comes out.

We reach the hospital and are taken to two different locations. I'm not too badly injured because the doctors dismiss me a few hours later after checking everything is okay.

I start demanding to see Chelsea-Anne and they tell me that she's too unstable for visitors. I almost lose it right there and then. I start to shout angrily, telling them she's my girlfriend but they won't let me see her. I sit in the waiting room, determined not to go until I see my girl.

I think news gets out because a few hours later, almost at noon, the gang is here, somber looks on their faces. They keep asking what happened but I can't speak. They ask me how Chelsea-Anne is doing and I can't speak even more. The girls are crying their eyes out, Nicholas and Nathan look like they want to but they hold it in.

Finally after what feels like forever, the doctor says we can see Chelsea-Anne. We all get up, with me looking and feeling like a zombie, and are directed to her room.

That sight... it broke me to pieces.

She has all sorts of machines around her, bandages, drips, stitches ... everything. She is pale, all color drained from her body. She has an oxygen mask around her mouth and nose as her chest heaves up and down slowly, like she's really struggling.

It look horrible.

Kathrine and Winona sob louder, clutching each other tightly. Nathan has an arm around me. Nicholas is paralyzed. I finally find my voice and explain to them that we were in a car accident. That's all they need to know so I don't go into detail. After a while of them holding and touching Chelsea-Anne's unconscious body, they ask if I need a moment alone with her and I nod meekly.

Soon it's just the two of us. I start to beg, clutching her cold hand tightly with mine, for her not to leave me. I beg so hard that I'm on the verge of tears but I don't let them fall. I collapse on her stomach feeling defeated and then doctor comes telling me that visiting times are over.

I join the others in the waiting room. They all gives me sad and sympathetic looks. I announce that I'm staying until she's up, much to the dismay, and they beg me to go home get a good rest. I object immediately and they give up. Slowly they start leaving one-by-one and it's just me in the waiting room until they come again in the morning.

I was allowed to visit her again and I kept on begging for her to wake up and not leave me. I told her how miserable I am without her... but it doesn't help. She won't get up!

Please, Jesus.

I finally get to my apartment safely, even though I was zoned out half of the time. I slowly and tiredly make my way up the stairs as I enter the door. Winona was right, I do need some rest and food.

I'm expecting to see Chelsea-Anne's gorgeous face as she grins at me for finally returning... but it's not there. Shes not there. I groan loudly at the saddening thought, a lump growing in my throat. What if... what if I never see that face again? What if! What if I never see her smile again? What if I never have another stupid conversation with her? What if I never see her all flustered up because of my compliments!

Noo!

I can't seem to control it as I grab my phone angrily and dial my brother's number. I don't know why I do it but I just want him to know what he did will have it's price.

"What do you want, asshole?" He replies in a bored tone.

"You'll pay for this" I grit angrily.

The sound of his voice just makes me even more angry than I am. I want to rip his head off his body or something. Calm down, Kyle, you're not a fucking vampire.

"Pay for what?"

I groan agitated "Are you really going to play dumb? After you tried to kill me and my girlfriend?"

"I did what?" His voice sounds very confused.

What the fuck?

"Stop it" I shout.

"What the fuck are you talking about, Kyle? I didn't do anything... yet" He excuses.

"Do you think I'm fucking stupid?"

"Yes, but that's besides the point"

Idiot.

"You'll pay for this, Zach, I swear to God" I promise defiantly before hanging up the phone.

Why is he acting like he doesn't know anything? It's fucking infuriating me. I know it was him. He said himself that he wanted me to know what it felt like to lose someone you cared about. It only makes sense that he'd try to kill Chelsea-Anne cause he thinks I killed RJ.

I'm so angry!

I even consider driving down to his apartment but I hold myself back. I don't need more drama than there already is.

And my dad... I don't even want to speak to him or see him ever again. He is dead to me. For good this time. He probably played the biggest part in this whole thing. Call me nice or whatever, but I have a soft spot for Zach which is why I still speak to him. I know he does everything he does to please my father so I guess it's easier to not hate him as much as I should. God knows how many times he's tried to ruin my life.

I sigh one more time as I walk to my room and collapse on my bed, face first. I've never ever felt like this in my entire life... not even when RJ went missing. I wasn't this... empty. I just need Chelsea-Anne to be okay. I lov- like her so fucking much.

I still want to kiss her... feel her all over me in every way possible. I want to make love to her. God knows how much I want to. I want take her out on a date. I want to make her laugh, blush and smile like only she does. I want to.

So so much.

***

Don't hate me guys. hehehe :(