Part 2.

"Urgh, I don't like the dark..." Eli thought as she rolled around on the sofa, huddled in a warm blanket, her eyes closed tight. She heard things creaking and she gulped. She heard footsteps going somewhere behind the sofa.

"Oh my gosh, am I going to get murdered tonight? What will happen tomorrow?!" Eli's thoughts ran wild. The footsteps stopped and the refrigerator opened. Eli too panicky got up and looked over the sofa.

"N-Nozomi?"

"E-Elicchi? You're still awake?"

"Same to you..."

Eli scratched her head, looking away, "I'm still not a huge fan of the dark..."

Nozomi awkwardly laughed, "Well, I'm not afraid, but I'm having trouble sleeping." Eli stayed quiet then offered, "Uh, want to sleep with me? Uh, not that way but you get what I'm trying to say right?"

 Nozomi stared at her then giggled. Nozomi drank a glass of cold water before sitting at the sofa. "I'll lay down and you can lay on top of me?" The blonde asked.

"Ah, I see, I am the top." Nozomi smirked. Eli turned into a tomato, "Yeah whatever, I'm laying down."

Nozomi got on top of her and laid her head on her chest.

"Is this comfortable, Elicchi?"

"N-Not really...my c-crotch..."

Nozomi looked down where her knee was. "S-Sorry..." She moved it away and relaxed herself. "Is this better, Elicchi?"

No answer.

"Elicchi?"

Nozomi looked at Eli's face and she had drifted off to dream world. "Goodnight, Elicchi." She whispered.

xx

Next day, 8:13 A.M

"Hmmm..." Eli slowly rose up from her sleep and her lower body slowly ached. Her eyes fluttered then went wide open when she found her best friend snuggled close to her neck.

"I-I can't move!" Eli mused. She tried to let her free arm that was hanging off on the side slowly move Nozomi. Afraid to wake her up, "Elicchi...Nooo..." Nozomi mumbled in her sleep. Eli froze, "What is she dreaming...?" Eli desperately needed to check the time. She tried to lift her arm which was under Nozomi. Her right arm carried a watch. She pulled her arm in one swift motion. 

"Huh? It's already 8:15..."

She gently nudged Nozomi and poked her cheek.

"Nozomi..."

"Nozomi...Wake up..."

"Non-tan...Please wake up, we are going to be late."

"Mhmmm...Elicchi? Five more minutes..."

"It's 8:17..."

Nozomi shot up, "Well what are ya waiting for, Elicchi?! Get your butt moving! You go shower first! I'll make toast bread quickly." She said tiredly but with worry. Eli nodded as Nozomi waggly stood up.

xx

"Nozomi, I'm done. You can go hurry and shower, we only have 15 minutes left." Nozomi set all their belongings near the door as food was prepared. "15?! I'll hurry."

Eli went to the small table and ate her piece of toast with butter smudged. Eli wore a shirt with a light blue hoodie and long pants. It was simple since when they'll arrive, it will be in the evening. They will have an interview portions with a reporter and fans. Then it will be dinner and lights out. The very next day, it will be an 8-hour concert with 2 intermissions. After that, they'll head back to Japan.

Eli's phone buzzed, she took it and saw a message.

Nico Nico Nii~ (Eli? Where the heck are u? Tits isn't answering my text. The rest of us are here already.)

Elichika~ (Sorry. Nozomi is with me. She's currently showering.)

Nico Nico Nii~ (You better hurry or we're going on tour without you guys.)

Elichika~ (What? You can't do that.)

Nico Nico Nii~ (Yes I can so shut it and hurry.)

xx

Nico sighed, and put her phone in the pocket. Maki looked over towards Nico. "Well, what did they say?" Nico shrugged, "Nozomi is at blondie's place— or the other way around." Not sure since Eli described it vaguely.

"They're together?" The red head asked.

"What? No? Romantically, no." Nico responded. "I'm surprised that they're late and that Honoka and Rin are early. Earlier than ME." Rin and Honoka grinned, and high fived. Umi facepalmed, "We didn't need to fetch them. Apparently those two made a bet." Honoka chuckled, "Kotori-chan promised us that she would buy me lots of bread and Rin-chan ramen if we came early!" Umi glared at Kotori. Kotori made her pouty eyes. Umi blushed and looked away.

Honoka and Rin hugged Kotori. "You're the best! nya~!" Both said, except that Rin added her signature cat noise. "Kayo-chin, I'll share my ramen with you!" Hanayo turned and looked, "W-What? No, it's okay, Rin-chan."

Nico perked up when she heard footsteps ascending the stairs, "You guys finally arrived! Jeez, what took so long?"

"Sorry...I was at Nozomi's place."

Maki said with a straight face, "Did you guys fuck or what?"

Nico and the rest of the Muse members except Eli choked at the same time.

"What the heck Maki?" Nico stated, "I told you they aren't—"

"What? It was just a question."

"But that's not something you would normally ask—"

Eli blushed and cut in, "N-No of course not! We aren't dating." Nozomi nodded along.

"Soo...You guys would if you were dating?"

Umi interrupted the conversation, "SHAMELESS! MAKI LEARN DECENCY!" Rin and Hanayo were blushing in the background, covering their ears.

Nico elbowed Maki, "You idiot, stop prying." Maki glared at the tiny senior. Before anymore could be said, a bus arrived down the stairs. "We have to climb down the stairs...? What was the point of climbing it then..." The redhead rolled her eyes.

Nico spoke, "Stop making half-ass remarks, Maki."

xx 

part 2 End!