Inside Shotos Wet Dreams

Third persons pov -

That night, Todoroki was trying to get in contact with Deku. The broccoli headed boy hadn't been responding to him at all.

Todoroki was a bit concerned, who wouldnt be?
Deku just left without letting him know.

Todoroki sighed, he put his phone down and stared at the ceiling. 'Maybe Something came up and he left...." he thought.

He stared up at his ceiling letting himself relax. Shortly after sometime he drifted off to sleep.

- ⚠️ Smut Alert ⚠️ -

Todoroki's pov -

"M..mhm B...Bakugo...." He whispers into the blondes ear seductively. "Bakugo...you feel amazing..." he exhaled shakily feeling himself close.

"I..idiot! Y..you fuck- hmn!" Bakugo shouted and moaned loudly underneath him.

Todoroki smiled and kissed him deeply. Bakugo tried pushing him off but gave up and let him take control.

"Ah~.." bakugo whimpered as Todoroki pulled away from the kiss. Todoroki thrusted faster, picking up the pace. He smiled as he finally earned his dominance.

Bakugo moaned loudly "t..there!!" He shouted as Todoroki had hit his sweet spot. Todoroki ignored his request teasing the blonde....

"P..please! Y..you half assed idiot!~" he shouted. Todoroki snickered "only if you beg...." he grinned.

Bakugo blushed deeply "p..please...."

Todorki rose a brow "hm?...". Bakugo clenched the sheets, "P..please! D..daddy please! I cant take it! I want you so....s..so bad!!" He cried.

-

Todoroki woke up panting and dripping in sweat. "W..what the...." he looked around and sighed in relief as it was only a dream. But he felt a stinging pain in his chest "i wish....that was real..." he whispered and sighed as he know came across his hard on......

"Fuck...." he cursed "why am i like this?.....this is so wrong...im with Midorya not him.."

-

Authors note -
This is short but why complain when it includes smut? (^ν^)