Kirishima? Kiss? Makeout?

Baku's pov -

After school, everyone in 1A was invited to a party at pea brains house (Deku) to celebrate back to school....

I never intended on going, who cares about back to school!?, i..i mean Kirishima will probably be there, and i dont want to be in that awkward position.....

......

But of course, THE WHOLE CLASS CRASHED INTO MY FUCKING HOUSE JUST TO DRAG ME TO THIS STUPID PARTY!!!

.....

And here i am, at a party, watching half assed........i feel like a stalker.

.....

UGH WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I CARE ABOUT HIM AND HIS LOVE AFFAIRS!?

Third person pov -

Bakugo watched Todoroki flirt with Deku, he wanted to just...burst in anger and kill Deku....

He sighed and kept watching him.

Kirishima made his way towards Bakugo.

"H..hey bakugo about today im sorry i..i" he stuttered and stared at the floor "we're still friends?....right?" He said, his voice cracked as he teared up.

Bakugo sighed "of course....but this is the time ill do this favour for you" his hand shaked as he grabbed his chin an kissed him deeply.

Kirishima kissed back and turned it into a make out session...Bakugo forced himself to kiss back...

Meanwhile Todoroki laughed watching Deku's face flush, he looked up and he felt the colour leave his face as he watched Bakugo and kirishima...making out in the corner.......he felt sick....he felt jealous?....and he wish he'd knew why......

Authors POV -
I apologise sincerely that this chapter took so so long, I got caught up in school work and exam season, but! Now that's over.....I can spend more time writing!.......