Jealousy?

Baku's Pov -

I was sitting in class, i couldn't fucking concentrate....

Everyone around me looked happy and they seemed like they accepted the fact that pea brain and half assed are together....

I don't mind them together...but i don't understand why i feel so much jealousy?.....

Maybe its not jealousy......yeah it's definitely not jealousy!

~

The lunch bell rung it's annoying tune and everyone got up and left the class.

Except the love birds.....i was gathering my stuff and my fucking eyes caught them hugging.

HUGGING!

Okay i do in fact know that hugging is a simple and an Okay gesture to anyone but ew....they don't look good together and I'm right, and your wrong, so shut up!

I stomped out of the room in anger. I decided not to sit with my friends, i felt like i needed time to cool off. So i walked to the roof and i sat in the corner.

~~~~~

Next minute you know kirishima and kiminari were sitting infront of me.....

Third person pov -

"I THOUGHT I TOLD YOU GUYS TO LEAVE ME ALONE" He growled at them. Kirishima and kiminari looked at bakugo, "what!?" Bakugo spat out in frustration....

Kiminari looked at Kirishima and nodded, he then got up and left the rooftop, bakugo was indeed confused.

Kirishima stared at the floor and blushed deeply...."Hey shitty hair!" Bakugo shouted.

Kirishima's hands turned into fists as he looked up at bakugo with teary eyes, "i...i...." he stuttered.

"Ugh talk properly would you" bakugo sighed.

"I LOVE YOU!" Kirishima shouted....

"H....huh?" Bakugo was shocked, that his best friend had a crush on him, but....he felt guilty....guilty because he didn't feel the same way, and he wishes he did. Because he didn't want to hurt him.

"Im sorry, i dont like you that way....i...i ....gotta go" he said getting up and leavings the rooftop.

Kirishima felt a sting in his heart. He started to cry, he had loved bakugo for quite a while. He felt miserable, but his gut knew already that Bakugo didn't feel the same way. He felt stupid for not listening to himself, he felt stupid for...having hope.....

~~~~

Authors pov -
So i hope you enjoyed this second part. And just to let you know im only writing this book for experience and to help me look out for mistakes in my grammar and to help me to progress in writing. Anyways , sorry this took long, i go through alot of shit but im trying. Seeya next chapter! 🤗