Imagining

Bakus pov -

I woke up to the sound of my alarm ear-raping the fuck out of me and my mum screaming at me from the kitchen.
"SHUT UP OLD HAG IM UP!" I shouted as i got out of my bed with a groan.

I walked to the bathroom with a towel and my school uniform, as i walked in i looked into the mirror and rubbed my eyes. I turned to the shower and turned the water on then i took of my clothes and got in.

As i was taking a shower my mind slowly imagined Todoroki shirtless... 'wtf' I thought but brushed it off.

My mind then went of deeper inserting images in my brain " fucking stop!" I shouted and pulled my hair.

Lately my minds been going of on its own imagining things about that half assed idiot and its fucking annoying!!

~

I finished showering and put on my school uniform, i then brushed my teeth and brushed my hair. I run back to my room and packed my bag and all the shit i needed.

I walked downstairs, through the hallway and into the kitchen where my mum had served toast, scrambled eggs and sausages on the table. My father was reading the newspaper as he sipped his coffee. " good morning bakugo" my dad said and i just nodded.

My mother turns to me and says " what took you so long to get up i was shouting at you for like an hour..." , " i couldnt sleep last night..." I replied.

" why , whats wrong?" I grabbed a piece of toast and put it in my mouth "fuck off can you?" I said, they glanced at me as i put on my shoes and walked out.

I walked to school as i was munching on my toast. Today is the first day of school after summer break and i start school (hell) again.

I sighed heavily but then i felt someone jump on my back, "BAKUGO!" Kirishima shouted as I neally fell but regained my balance "GET OFF YOU BASTARD!!"

Kirishima gets off me and i give him a death glare "w..what?" He chuckled , i sighed in annoyance.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We arrived to school and walked through the huge gate. Everyone was randomly squealing, "what the fuck is happening?" I said as i looked at Kirishima.

" oh dont you know..." he said and i was just confused, really confused. He sighed and said "Deku and Todoroki are dating".

-

I felt angry... in a way that.....that i...just wanted to scream...

I don't know...why i feel like this....I've never felt so much...jealousy?

I've never felt so much...jealousy towards a person til now....

~~~~~~~~~

Authors Pov -
Hope you enjoyed this little first chapter :(: