Party Time (Ch. 11)

Marvel Chapter 11
[Y/N's Pov]

You're running around a corner and quickly take out two zombies as you fire your crossbow taking the one down in an instant, then stab the one before he realizes what had happened. As you take a moment you pull up the time left in the Dungeon

[1 hour]

You smile and get to work, working on this pitfall trap, as you use the [Base] function placing the iron prods that will kill any zombies that would fall into the trap. When you're finally done, waiting for the timer on Pitfall set up done.

A growl can be heard and look up, to see a Spitter on the building opposite to you, as he spits, you've rolled out of the way and fire a bolt from your crossbow, the bolt hit's the creatures leg and forces it to fall. As it hits the pavement with a thud... You can see it's still alive, but barely moving since both it's arms and legs are broken.

With a metal pipe, you open its jaw and take a bit of it's Green Spit... As you place it in a plastic cup. You get a notification

Spitter Acid [Level C item]
Damage/Quality: 50 Damage
Description:Beside the Acid being able to eat Metal, wood and even flesh it's also an attraction agent, kind of like Catnip to a cat for zombies and is deadly toxin mixed with the right chemicals.
Use: One time use

You smile and quickly kill the zombie as it tries to bite your foot. As it vanishes leaving a neat $ 100 bill, along with you pocketing it. You made a quick estimate in your head.

Y/N: 'Alright... That should be close to 96 zombies now... Meaning the boss should arrive soon. 40 walkers. 30 runners, 10 Spitters, 8 Hunters and 5 boomers and 3 Smokers... Meaning there's only the Witch, which is that white zombie from before and two more smokers, then one boomer.'

As you stand up again, you can hear a gurgling sound... Then crying off in the distance.

Y/N: "Alright... They're pretty close, but where are the Smokers?"

As you finish that though you hear a piece of metal hitting the floor from the rooftop above, then spot the two thanking yourself for setting up an early warning sign... As they see you spotting them, they both charge, but you were ready as one of their tongues is fired, but it misses you completely. As you go around a corner. As you start climbing hearing them chasing after you...

You've already climbed onto a perch and waited for them to pass you underneath... The first one runs past as the second one comes by. You land on his back and stab a blade into his skull. Killing him in an instant.

As the zombie turns around, he sees you smiling then quickly fires his tongue. But he didn't know you were ready as his tongue wraps around your arm instead of your neck. Then you quickly use your mutant strength and swing him over your head as he slams his head into the concrete. He vanishes to dust as well...

You couldn't help, but smile pleased with yourself, you were prepared and ready... Now you just need to get ready for the Boss zombie. He was the worst one of the lot and personally last time making it out alive was simply amazing.

As you look back and forth hoping to spot another zombie you hear a girl crying, you felt a chill going down your spine remembering the zombie acting out the first. As you looked down the alleyway, you saw here... Acting the same way as before, but before you can get ready you can smell another zombie as well... It was the Boomer and he was coming around the corner as well.

You had a smile on your face.

Y/N: "Hey ugly bitch!!!"

The zombie crying starts running towards you screaming, but you were ready this time and run up to the boomer zombie as you get closer. You fire a bolt at its head killing it as it falls to the floor you passed it at the last second, then pull out a Molotov from [Inventory] chucking it at the Boomers body. As the Witch just arrives to see the bottle hitting the bloated zombie.