The Doctor looked away, he did notice the tension between the two girls more so with Rose but he didn't think anything about it.

"The Delta Wave," Jack said changing the subject. "Is it ever going to ready?"

"Tell him the truth, Doctor." the Emperor's voice boomed around the room as they appeared on the holo screen, causing the Doctor to look up from his work. "There is every possibility the Delta Wave could be complete, but no possibility of refining it. The Delta Wave must kill every living thing in its path, with no distinction between human and Dalek. All things will die. By your hand."

The Doctor stayed quiet, continuing his work.

"Doctor... the range of this transmitter covers the entire Earth." the Doctor heard Jack exclaim.

"You would destroy Daleks and Humans together." the Emperor said, "If I am God, the creator of all things, then what does that make you, Doctor?"

"There are colonies out there. The Human Race would survive in some shape or form, but you're the only Daleks in existence. The whole Universe is in danger... If I let you live."

"Do you see, Jack? That's the decision I've got to make for every living thing. Die as a human or live as a Dalek. What would you do?"

"You sent them home. They are safe. Keep working."

"But he will exterminate you!" the Emperor protested.

"Never doubted him." Jack grinned, "Never will."

The Doctor grinned, getting up off the floor, "Now, you tell me, God of all Daleks, because there's one thing I never worked out. The words Bad Wolf, spread across time and space, everywhere, drawing me in. How'd you manage that?"

"I did nothing." the Emperor answered.

"Oh, come on," the Doctor scoffed, "there are no secrets now, your worship."

"They are not part of my design." the Emperor said, "This is the Truth of God."

The Doctor frowned, looking up at the Bad Wolf Corporation sigh high up on the wall. It had been following them through space and time.

· ━━━━━ ·⚘· ━━━━━ ·

Jack backs down a narrow corridor, firing at the Daleks that followed close behind.

"Last man standing! For God's sake, Doctor, finish that thing and kill them!" Jack yelled.

"Finish that thing and kill mankind." the Emperor demanded.

"Doctor, you've got twenty seconds maximum!" Jack yelled as he fired.

Jack runs out of bullets. He throws away the machine gun and takes out a pistol. Then that too is empty.

"Exterminate." the Dalek called out.

"I kind of figured that." Jack snapped, holding his arms out as the Dalek fired a blast hitting him in the chest, the blast throws Jack back into the lift.

· ━━━━━ ·⚘· ━━━━━ ·

The Tardis is hurtling through time, all the time the golden energy is spiraling into Lindsey.

What she didn't realize was a few tendrils of golden energy were latching themselves onto her fob watch that was in her pocket, causing it to glow brightly.

'Don't worry my angel, I will protect you.' she heard the Tardis sing in her mind.

· ━━━━━ ·⚘· ━━━━━ ·