💞Chapter four💞

Start from the beginning

(Yazmyn's hair)

"WHAT YALL TALKIN BOUT IN THERE" someone yells. Trevon. "OUR BUSINESS NIGGA" I yell back. He barges in the room. "Bro yo short ass stay talkin shit" he says. Melanie throws a pillow at him. "Language" she says. I start laughing. "Man wassup" he says squaring up. "Wassup nigga" I say. I punch him in the arm. He slaps my leg. "Ow nigga that hurt" I say. He picks me up and tossed me on the bed. "I give up" I say.

"I'm sleepy now" I say. "C'mon. Let's go to my room" he says. "Good night Mel" I say blowing her a kiss. "Good night sister in law" she says. I laugh and walk out of the room. I follow Trevon to his room and lay down. "My leg hurts" I say pouting. "It ain't that bad ma" I say. "Nigga my leg fucking hurts" I say punching his back. I roll my eyes and lay back down.

"Let me do ya hair" he says. "No nigga" I say. "Imma just put it in a ponytail" he says. "Fine" I say as I give him my scrunchie. I sit up and sit in between his legs.

He grabs my brush and starts brushing MY SKIN. "NIGGA DO YOU SEE ANY HAIR RIGHT THERE" I yell pointing at my forehead. "Chill mamas, I'm doin ya eyebrows" he says. I laugh. "You mad retarded" I say.

He brushes my hair up and puts it in a top bun. I look in the mirror. He really did a good job. "You did okay" I say. "You cappin" he says. "Now let's go to bed" he says as he picks me up. "Put me down. I'm too heavy" I say. "No you not. You dead ass light" he says. I shake my head and lay down. I lay my head on his chest.

"Goodnight Vonnie" I say.

"Goodnight Yazzy" he says back.

And with that, we both drift off to sleep.

Time skip to in the morning.

I wake up and walk to the bathroom to do my morning routine. I lather my hair in anti-heat damage cream then I re-flat iron my hair and put it in a messy bun.

I walk out of the room to see Trevon still sleep. He look sexy as FUCK 🤤😍 "wake up Vonnie" I say shaking him. He groans. "We're gonna be late c'mon" I say. I groans louder and stomps to the bathroom.

"GROAN OR STOMP ONE MORE TIME NEGRO" his mom yells from outside. I laugh.

30 minutes pass and he walk out of the restroom in grey sweatpants, a white tshirt, some clean grey 11s, and a gold chain.

"Nope. You not wearin that shit" he says. "All yo tities is out" he says. "You not my nigga so it shouldn't matter" I say back. He puts his hand around my neck. "Say that shit on more time" he whispers in my ear. I bite my lip and smile. "Girl you is freaky as fuck" he says letting me go.

I walk to Melanie's room and knock. "Come in" she says. I walk in and my sis lookin cute.

"Trevon not gon let you wear that" I say. "Trevon gon let you walk out out the house in that" she says pointing to my outfit. "But we is...." I say. "REAL AS BITCH GIVE TWO FUCKS BOUT SOME NIGGAS" we yell. We start laughing. "Let's go" she says.

We walk out of the door and head to the kitchen. And see my "future mother in law" standing in the kitchen with Trevon. "Both of ya happy asses needa skip back to the room and change clothes" Trevon says. His mom hits him upside the head.

"Trevon Da'Lantae Smith" his mom says. "You better be nice to my daughter and daughter in law" his mom says. "HAHA" me and Mel say. "But momma, she dressin like she single. And she dressin like she got a dick appointment" he says pointing to us. She slaps him in the back of the head.

"Boy I am single" I say. "And everyone at the school is scared of you so they don't talk to me" Mel says. My phone dings.

LifeLine❤🤞🏾💍🖤: besT. Where you at. You didn't come home last night.

YAZZBEAR🖤🤞🏾❤: I'll tell you at school. And I have two people for you to meet.

LifeLine❤🤞🏾💍🖤: YOU'RE PREGNANT WITH TWINS 🤯🤯🤯😁😁😁

YAZZBEAR🖤🤞🏾❤: huh...what...no. Just meet me in the Cafeteria during lunch.

LifeLine❤🤞🏾💍🖤: mkay. Love you

YAZZBEAR🖤🤞🏾❤: Love you too.

"Who you texin" Trevon says. "Jesus" I say back. "You ready to go" Melanie asks. "Yeah. Let's go" I say. "Bye mommy in law" i say hugging her. "By sweetie" she says hugging me back.

We walk out of the door and Melanie drives all of us to school.

W get to the school and we get out. Then a lightskin bitch walk up to Trevon popping her chest out. "Hey daddy" she says. Me and Melanie look at each other. "I'm not ya daddy" he says. She starts touching him. He grabs her wrists and pushes them away. "But you can be" she says.

"He's good love" I say. "Um look black bitch I was talking to him" she says to me. "I'm done with yall ran through hoes. You desperate as fuck" I say. "You were desperate with Damarcus" she says smirking. I punch her square in the face. She falls back. 'Ooohhhhs' and 'daaaammmnn' are heard across the parking lot.

"Try me again bitch" I say before walking over her. "THATS MY SISTA" Melanie yells. Trevon just laughing.

Damn. That bitch face was hard as fuck. Anywho. We all walk into the class room. I found out that Melanie's first day was yesterday. Also her and Kaleyah have the same first period.

Time skip to Lunch.

I walk into the cafeteria and see Kaleyah sitting at our table. I walk over to her. "Hey babe" I say hugging her. "Hey love. So who do you want me to meet" she asks. "Trevon and his sister Melanie" I say. "Finally you lettin me meet this nigga" she says.

"But is Melanie darkskin, clear face, perfect teeth, and SEXY ASS lips" she asks. "Yup" I say. "I met her this morning. And JESUS knows that if I was gay, I would fuck the shit outta her" Kaleyah says. "Why is ole dude starin at you" she says pointing behind me.

I turn around and see Trevon. "That's Trevon" I say. She starts screaming and squirming. I walk up to him and grab his wrist and Melanie follows. "Trevon this is bestfriend Kaleyah. Kaleyah, this is my FRIEND Trevon" I say.

"I'm her nigga. Fuck you mean" he says.

"FAT BITCH ALERT" I hear someone say. I turn around and see Eisha. Last night I looked in the mirror and looked at my body. I'm technically not fat. I just have a big but, small stomach × 2, and some tities. I'm not fat though.

I take off my jacket. I'm just wearing a crop top and sweatpants. "Girl put yo clothes on. You ain't single" Trevon. "Nope" I say. "I'm good love" I say.

"Hoe I'm not fat. I just got a body shape unlike yo walking stick, pencil grip lookin ass" I say.

"THATS WHY YOU WERE A DARE HOE" she yells.

"BITCH AND YOU PROUD OF THAT SHIT. YOU PROUD OF YO DIRTY ASS, LITTLE DICK ASS BROTHER BEATING AND RAPING ME. BITCH YOU ARE SO FUCKING HATEFUL YO. YOU NEED TO WORRY ABOUT YOU ANOREXIC LOOKIN ASS. YOU ALSO NEED TO WORRY ABOUT TIGHTENING THAT LOOSE ASS PUSSY OF YOURS" I yell.

Then she spits in my face....

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

A/n: Wassup yall. I hope yall liked this chapter. Goodbye loves 😘