The Spear of Selene!

Start from the beginning

"I can but if you think I will let you off the hook after this is over, you are dead wrong. You hear me." He hugged me. He smiled up at me and I patted his head.

"Okay, I promise I will. Thank you, _____." He gave me a small smile.

"To the naos!" Webby said. Dewey blinked.

"That's Greek for temple." Me and Webby said in unison.

"Okay, stop assuming I know things. Like, baseline, assume I know nothing." Dewey stated. I laughed as they got up and ran off. I ran back over to the plane where Donald was already getting plumbed by Storkules. I hesitated to approach but did against my better judgment. He gasped.

"Be these colorful creatures your kin? By Hephaestus's Hammer, half-grown heroes in the making!" He picked up Huey and Louie. He dropped them when he saw me.

"And who be this fairest maiden?" He ran over to me and dropping to one knee kissed my hand.

(Fairest?)

"My name is ____, Sir." I shot Donald a 'help me' look. He gave me 'I know look' back.

"Um. Who are you?" Huey wiggled in between me and the very buff male. I could've hugged Huey because he forgot about me for a moment. Storkules started flexing as he talked.

"Your Uncle must've told tales of Storkules! Colossus of Corinth, hero of Heliopolis, and, my proudest accomplishment, best friend to Donald Duck!"

"The Storkules, a Greek legend, is your best friend?!" Huey screamed at his Uncle.

"Uh, more like an acquaintance." Donald corrected. I gave him a sad smile. I could tell he was over it.

"Ha-ha! Thine tongue be as quick and mighty as, well, me." He padded Donald on the back and drove him into the ground.

"Donald! Get the boys on board! We can't let him know we're here." Scrooge hissed from the plan. I had never since Scrooge actually scared, if that's what you would call this.

"Can't let who know we're here?" Louie asked and thunder rolled through the sky.

"Scrooge McDuck! You dare defy the will of Zeus?" A figure, that was, well, Zeus, descended from the clouds.

"The king of the gods?! Get out! So many questions. Do you control all storms, or just lightning? Does being immortal also make you impervious to? Do you cry?" Huey sounded like me if I had no filter. I let out a little chuckle as he stomped on the gods foot. I saw a flash of anger in Zeus' eyes so I pulled Huey off the god in a sort of hug.

"You know where I can find a good gyro?" Louie asked Zeus then leaned over to me and said, "Always ask the locals."

I rolled my eyes at him.

"The myths are real! This place is amazing!" Hurt was hyperventilating. I thought he was going to pass out.

"It used to be amazing, until Scrooge and his mortal riff-raff showed up and ruined it." Zeus bellowed.

"What?" The boys were in shock. Donald and Scrooge looked at each other annoyed.

Zeus snapped his fingers and we were sitting on a log looking at him on a throne.

"Ithaquack was the secret vacation spot for gods and heroes. And I was the god of hospitality. The King of the Beach! Everyone loved me. Then, Scrooge showed up, defeated the unkillable Gorgon, found the lost treasure of Troy, and was really good at building sand castles. Bah!" Showing a vase painted with every scene painted on it.

"Seems fun!" Louie said.

"Twas!" Storkules showed us a vase with him and Donald and BBF painted on it.