N I N E: Panic Attacks and First Solos Of The Season

Start from the beginning

"Picked the right day to wear yellow I guess" I joked and Brady laughed in response.

I set the water bottle I had been drinking down as I grabbed my stuff to go for schooling. We were going to be in a "classroom" but we would all be sort of working on our own. Or well, I'd be doing my online classes and the others would be doing home schooling. The room was within the building so we didn't really have to go anywhere out of the building.

"Let's go, let's go!"

We all came into Studio A and lined up with our moms, I was fixing my ponytail for the fifth time while the camera guys came in. I had stood on the left end this time, right next to Sarah.

"At the bottom of the pyramid, Hannah"

Abby went through the whole thing and when she announced that I was at the top, I noticed that Tricia and Joanne both looked like they wanted to say something. Thankfully Tricia didn't, but Joanne did.

"Abby why is the kid who lost on top?"

I rolled my eyes at her behaviour and Joanne looked mad at me while Abby gave her an "are you kidding me?" face.

"She just rolled her eyes at me! That's very rude,you know"

"Florenity, why did you roll your eyes?"

"I just think it's a little ridiculous that Joanne is questioning the pyramid placements because it is your choice who is on top and who isn't. I didn't mean to come off as rude."

Abby nodded and pointed over at Joanne.

"You see that's why she's up there, because I like her a hell of a lot better than your kid"

[ I feel bad for GiaNina because her trio won and I was the one put on top when my duet with Brady got second. Plus miss abby said she liked me better than Gia and that's not really that fair - Florenity]

 Plus miss abby said she liked me better than Gia and that's not really that fair - Florenity]

"Alright, this week I have three solos, one duet, and a group dance. You are all in the group dance, it will be a challenge. It is very fast pase and difficult, can you rise up to the challenge?"

I smile and was getting visibly excited, crossing my fingers behind my back.

"My first solo is going to.."

We all looked between each other.

"Savannah"

We all clapped and Abby moved on.

"Next, Lilliana. Your solo is called Mommy Dearest"

Stacey made a face and I crossed my second pair of fingers behind my back and briefly bit the corner of my lip.

"And my last solo goes to.. Florenity! Your solo is called Lost Without You, it is lyrical"

I nodded, having known about it this morning but not mentioning it.

"And last, my duet. This duet will be going to.."

She stared at all of us and I crossed my fingers behind my back again.

[I really hope I'm in the duet because I want to be able to prove to miss Abby that I'm just as good as Florenity is. - GiaNina]

"Florenity and.."

I let out breath before holding it again because there was definetly going to be a few of the moms mad about Abby's decision to give me another duet.

"GiaNina"

I let out the deep breath again before smiling over at Gia.

"Alright, moms you're dismissed, kids spread apart"

----INSTA---

florienty.fading - just twins tings 😅 @ bradyfarrar

-----------------------

ptvjaime - thot I was ur twin ;(

florienty.fading - aww @ ptvjaime soz the spots been revoked. Brady's the twin now

bradyfarrar - true sorry @ ptvjaime

×

dancingnoodlearms - skskskdj next week is s8 premie and bitch catch me already loving these two as new dynamic duo

ofmice.and.idiots - did someone say new ship oop

ptvjulie - how about not shipping irl friends??? Or ar least dont post it in their comments??? @ ofmice.and.idiots

cultic51 - @ ptvjulie don't have to be rude about it

We were going over the group dance when Lilly all of sudden had trouble breathing. I looked over at her and noticied what looked like the starting of a panic attack.

"Guys give her space"

They all kind of ignored me and I sighed, watching all the drama happen as Lilly had to step out. Abby made us start again but I was distracted by the thought of Lily and if she was okay or not.

"Florienty! Your'e late on that! What is up with you? Lily leaves the room and all of a sudden you're falling apart? You're the oldest one here! Pay attention!"

I'll admit, Abby yelling at me scared me a bit and I wanted to run out of the room and calm myself down but I know if I did that I'd get in more trouble, plus the producers would make it out to be this huge deal of "FLOREINTY HAS A PANIC ATTACK" and it'll be all over social media.

I shook the thought out as we went back to the number at hand.