*BONUS CHAPTER 3*

So many months later, the final (bonus) chapter!! Hope you guys like it!!

YEARS LATER...

It's hard to describe what's going on in front of you when tears are pooling in your vision, making it hard for you to see.

I stand at the entrance of the church in a flowing white dress that reaches the floor. My legs wobble in the sky-high heels on my feet, but it's worth it if I don't have to go on my tippy toes to give Theo a kiss. My hair cascades down my back in a mass of blond curls, and some strands tickle my ears. I tuck them behind so that they're out of the way, then press my palms over the material of my dress. I wipe them, hoping that by the time all of this is over they aren't clammy and my makeup isn't ruined; I can't remember if Delilah put water-proof mascara on, so if rings of black appear under my eyes, I'll know why.

I turn to my father, who has tears of his own in his eyes. He brushes his thumb under my eyes, catching a tear or two before they fall.

"You ready Hazel-nut?" I sigh, feeling the shaking in my body. I tap three times over my thigh, then stop. I smile at him, then rest my head on his shoulder for a moment before looking into his amber eyes.

"I'm ready."

The music starts, a melody sweet and soft to my ears. My father hums it under his breath, as I'm sure he did for Toby's wedding as well. I take his elbow, holding on steadfast. He can feel the shaking in my arms and pats my shoulder, letting me know that it's okay.

We walk through the massive double doors in faded light, and worry clouds my vision as well as my tears. What if Theo isn't at the altar? I've heard so many stories about this, and it makes dread unfurl in the pit of my stomach.

When I look up I see him standing there and I unclench my body. He's wearing his tux and I can see the little red rose in his pocket. He taps his foot on the maroon carpet, and I can see the wavering grin on his face. He sniffs loudly, so loud that I can hear it from where my father and I are.

We make our way down the aisle, shoes clicking against the hardwood beneath us. I fear that I will fall and make a fool out of myself, but my father has a strong hold on my arm and I do not falter for one step. We make it to the end, and I'm not sure that I want to let go. I don't want Theo to feel the shaking in my body, the nervous shivers that make every part of me shudder so hard that my teeth clack together.

My father kisses my temple before placing my hand in Theo's, and picks his way through the people to my family, which has grown in the past few years. I make eye contact with Toby and Nita, and their dark-haired little girl Daisy, who was our flower girl. I see Nita's hand on her very round stomach, and Toby's hand in her other free one. Nita is one of my bridesmaids, but she can't stand on her feet for very long, so she sat down.

Delilah, with her bright hair pulled into a twist, smiles at me. Sierra stands behind her, giving me the thumbs up. I laugh silently, covering my mouth with the back of my hand.

I finally look at Theo after waiting for so long. I was afraid that he would take one look at me and want to leave me, but here he is, tears running down his face, leaving tracks down his cheekbones. He sniffles, laughing.

He touches the side of my face where a few tears have fallen.

"Hey, you shouldn't be crying. Today's a happy day." I look into those carolina eyes, seeing them shining like stars, then wipe his tears away.

"Then you can't cry either." I know that Theo's just as nervous as I am because he's shaking too. We both never really could tolerate our emotions that well.