Chapter 17

Chapter Warnings: emotional clowns, hurt/comfort, frightening/monstrous imagery, monster sex, monster genitalia, rough sex, biting, blood play, size kink

---------------------------------------------------

It was dark all around you. Your body was shivering and the air was thick with a staleness that made you not want to inhale. As you started to come to, flashes of frightening images began to return to your mind. The rage behind Pennywise's eyes as he pinned you to the wall of your bedroom was all too vivid before you could recall your consciousness fading away. His panicked expression was the last thing that you could remember before you passed out.

Reluctantly, you opened your eyes, coughing and choking on the musky air around you. Waiting for your eyes to adjust to the ill-lit surroundings, you lifted yourself from the dirty floor, struggling to swat the dust and grime from your clothes. Once your eyes acclimated to the darkness, you attempted to perceive your environment and soon realized that you were somewhere in the creepy house on Neibolt Street.

Immediately you understood why you were there. This had been Pennywise's domain of choice, and he had brought you there for reasons that couldn't be good, especially considering the last conversation that took place between the two of you.

Your name could be heard as a whisper in the air, indicating that you were being watched and he knew that you were awake.

"Pennywise?" your voice was hoarse as you struggled to speak. "Where are you?"

"I had to be sure..." his voice trailed off as it started to get a little more clear.

You continued to look around, trying to focus your attention on where he could be hiding. "Be sure of what? What the hell are you talking about?"

Finally, you noticed a reflection in the light in a dark corner of the room. Slowly, Pennywise emerged from the shadows back in his clown form, his yellow eyes shining with an unnatural glow. His sharp, jagged teeth were already protruding from his mouth in multiple rows, making him look absolutely feral as he approached you.

"No reason to stay?" He had repeated his question from earlier in your room. You realized that your little tease had meant a lot more to him than you thought it would. This was not at all the reaction that you were expecting from him.

Forcing your voice to sound stronger, you quickly dismissed his worries. "Pennywise, that was a joke. I don't know how many times I have to tell you that I understand the deal that I made with you in exchange for Sara. I'm not leaving, but I still have to consider the safety of my family. I can't stay with them forever. The longer I'm around you, the more I fear for them. Do you understand?"

He edged closer to you, his crazed expression softening while his teeth began to retract into his gums. His large clown feet seemed to echo throughout the room with each step as he drew nearer to you. "You cannot leave me."

Your forehead creased with concern as you swallowed thickly. You hadn't yet seen this side to him. Was it fear? Desperation? Whatever it was, something was off. He was typically oozing with arrogance and indifference. Why was he suddenly so... afraid?

Regardless of your head screaming at you to give him space, you took a deep breath and closed the gap between the two of you with just a couple of strides, raising your hands hesitantly to hold his face in your hands. "Penn... I've told you. I'm not leaving you. I'm yours."

"Forever," he urged, his voice cracking a bit.

You knew what his version of forever was, and it didn't align with yours. The price you paid for Sara was to give yourself to Pennywise until you had died, which at the time, you didn't think would be very long considering the violent creature that he was. You had hoped for a quick, somewhat painless death when he got bored of you, but you had come to realize that he had so much more planned for you. Pennywise was never going to be satisfied until you had agreed to be his in body, mind, and soul.