Chapter 9

Chapter Warnings: Monster sex, monster genitalia, tentacle sex, minor blood play, frightening/monstrous imagery, voyeurism, size kink, rough sex, hair pulling, lack of aftercare

---------------------------------------------------

Before you could protest, his mouth was on yours, and all insults were forgotten as you tasted him once more. Your lips moved together in perfect rhythm as he pulled you close against him, his cool chest pressed up against your warm torso.

Your hands found their way up into his silky, brunette strands as you melted into him, ignoring the tiny alarmed voice in the back of your mind, screaming at you to stop.

His dark, forked tongue prodded at your lips, subtly demanding entry before you happily opened for him, savoring the taste as he explored the caverns of your mouth, inhaling deeply as he devoured you.

It was then that you started to completely surrender yourself to him. Your mind had been going crazy, struggling with the fact that he was a killer, and had no form of conscience whatsoever. You had no idea what he had planned after he was through seducing you, but as his hands continued to roam your body, your inhibitions went out the window, and you gave little thought to the aftermath of your actions.

Pulling away, you started to tug on his shirt as he allowed you to lift it over his head with ease. Immediately reaching for the buckle of his belt, your hands fumbled as they shook with nervousness, causing him to laugh at your needy attempt. "There's an easier way," he murmured seductively. Before you could comprehend his meaning, the rest of his clothes dissolved away, leaving him bare and exposed before you.

You couldn't help but allow your eyes to drift towards his groin, where his prominent length, apart from being quite large, was surprisingly average looking. He started to chuckle darkly, and it was then that you realized that he was reading your thoughts - or emotions - or whatever the hell he did to be able to sense what was in your mind.

"Were you expecting something different?" he taunted, his lips curving subtly on the end in an enticing way.

Your throat felt swollen with embarrassment as you replied, "Honestly... yes. I mean, it felt normal when I touched you, but after earlier today at the hospital... I wasn't sure."

He hummed in understanding and smirked confidently. "Would you prefer my clown form?"

You couldn't tell if he was being sincere, or if he was ridiculing you again. "Um... I-I...," you stuttered, unable to form words, not knowing what it was that you wanted at all. You were too focused on keeping yourself from running away.

"Let me see you," he requested gently, interrupting your thoughts before stepping back and tracing his finger along the hem of your towel, which was somehow still wrapped around you.

You were suddenly very aware of how awkward this situation was, and you were reluctant to agree to his request. "What, you've never seen a woman's body before?" you asked sarcastically, which was your usual defensive mechanism.

He flashed his toothy grin at you, reading your every move. "Show me," he demanded, ignoring your attempt at banter to stall the situation.

You were honestly surprised that he hadn't just taken it upon himself to rip the towel from you. From what you could tell, he was used to simply taking what he wanted, with no regard for any form of consequence. Trying to comprehend why he was being so considerate of you was giving you a headache, so you pushed the troubling thoughts aside. Instead, you wrapped your shaky hands around the opening of the towel and allowed it to fall to your feet, exposing you to the cold bedroom air.

Watching him carefully, you studied him as his eyes flickered around every part of you from top to bottom. His smile widened as his tongue licked his lips, a look of unadulterated desire in his gaze.

Instead of covering yourself shyly under his stare, you stood confidently, trying to force yourself to look comfortable in your own skin. You waited patiently as he finished looking you over before he abruptly grabbed your wrist, yanking you towards him until you were flush against his torso, hitting his flesh with a subtle slap.

Without giving you a chance to process, he lifted you up and threw you over his shoulder before walking towards the bed and abruptly tossing you onto it, causing you to land with a huff. "Do you mind?" you scoffed, a bit annoyed by the unexpected roughness, but secretly enjoying it, which you were pretty sure he already knew.

He stared down at you, his tall form hovering over you while he flexed his fingers, clearly debating on what it was that he wanted to try with you first.

It wasn't long before he decided. He crawled seductively on top of you before leaning down to kiss you roughly and sloppily. He then broke the kiss to trail his lips down your jaw before licking a thick stripe across your exposed throat, something that he liked to do often.

He continued to lick and suck at the skin there, hitting all of his favorite spots that he had previously marked on you. This caused a previous memory to spark inside of you, causing you to command, "Do not bite me."

Looking up at you, quirking his eyebrow, he allowed his fangs to lower from his gums, tracing the sharp edges of them over your sensitive skin teasingly in response to your demand.

Struggling to stay focused, you tried your best to sound assertive. "I mean it, Penn. If you bite me, we're done."

"You seem to forget," he muttered through his elongated teeth, "You belong to me. I will do with you whatever I please." Lowering his mouth against your chest, he prodded at your skin with his fangs until blood surfaced in multiple small beads from each fang that penetrated you.

You couldn't hold back the moan you were trying to hold back at the sensation as his tongue trailed over the injury, licking up the crimson liquid, causing him to close his eyes and release a satisfied hum. He seemed to have a way of turning pain into pleasure, and as much as it irritated you, it was ridiculously hot at the same time.

His fangs receded back into his gums as he continued to lick at your wound seductively. You found yourself reaching for one of his hands to grab it and place it on your breast, silently asking him to touch you, to which he quickly complied, squeezing the flesh experimentally and rolling your hardened nipple in between his thumb and index finger. A low groan escaped you at the sensation to which he replied with an eager purr.

He then lifted up to meet your eyes with his signature smirk as he ceased his movements. You embarrassingly found yourself whimpering at the loss of contact, begging him with a single glance to continue.

Instead, he opened his mouth widely before you heard a sickening crack, indicating that he had popped it out of place. Suddenly, his forked tongue came spilling out of his mouth at an impossible length, snaking its way down your body until it reached your most sensitive area.

Throwing your head back into the pillow, a shameless moan escaped your throat as you bucked up against him, the feeling of his rough and skilled tongue working hard against you was almost too much for you to handle at once. "O-oh my god," you keened, too lost in bliss to form a full sentence.

He hummed happily at your response, placing his hands on your breasts once again to knead them roughly while you mewled against him. You almost lost it when his tongue went from vibrating against your clit to penetrating forcefully inside of you, the slick muscle twisting and lapping at your inner walls. You cried out wantonly, feeling the familiar heat building up inside of you in desperate need of a release.

Just as you felt yourself on the brink of imploding, Pennywise removed his tongue, never breaking eye contact with you as he sat up, popping his jaw back into place as he grinned wickedly at your breathless form.

Slightly quivering from the intensity of his exploration, you asked with irritation, "Is this payback or something?"

"No, my pet," he cooed softly, reaching down to brush the hair out of your face. "I have other plans for you." Without giving you any time to prepare, he then shoved one of his long, slender fingers into you, thrusting in and out forcefully, making you choke on your own breath. He seemed to sense that he had initially been a little too rough, because his actions quickly became a bit more tender, which you were grateful for. Maybe having him read your thoughts wasn't so bad?

After allowing you to adjust, he added a second finger, shortly followed by a third as he stretched you to prepare for his length, which you could see was prominently erect at that point, leaking fluid out of the tip. You were about to tease him about his obvious arousal when he flicked his thumb over your swollen clit as he continued to thrust in and out of your wetness. "F-fuck! Please..." you begged, knowing that he would probably enjoy that.

"Please, what?" he rasped lowly, his voice absolutely wrecked. You had never seen him like this before. You briefly wondered if this was what he was like before he slaughtered his victims. He probably got off in seeing the fear in their eyes as he ripped into them, you considering how surprised he was at the feeling he had when you touched him the last time, you doubted if he had ever taken part in any form of sexual activity for himself.

Apparently, you had taken too long to answer his question, causing him to increase his speed. "Ooh, god," you cried, arching your back in response to his skilled fingers. "Please, more... I need you to... Ah!"

Arching his fingers, he hit your sweet spot dead-on as your request got lost in your desperate cries. Forcing yourself to open your eyes to look at him, you could see that he was clearly affected by your words and the way you writhed beneath him, so needy and compliant.

You bucked widely against his fingers, your loud, hoarse moans echoing throughout the room. Through half-lidded eyes, you watched keenly as he lowered his face to your crotch, pressing his slick, wet muscle against your nub, swirling his tongue around as he continued to work inside of you.

Struggling to stay coherent, your fingers dug into the sheets as you recognized the familiar tension forming quickly in your lower half, begging to come undone. "P-Penn," you stuttered, trying to warn him, in between your pants and mewls. "I-I'm gonna... I can't..."