"No, just shut up Micky.  They are a married couple, right?" Claire replied .

    "Duh! They just got engaged too." Micky reasoned. 

     "Yes. Maybe we'll call them engaged couple, yes?" Zac suggested. 

    "Agreed." Micky said.

   "By the way, there's gonna be another wedding,right?"Micky asked and we all turned to look at Xander. She's right. We are already married so....

     "Ofcourse. That too with all the necessary activities."

   "Oh my gosh, you mean it'll be like you guys just got engaged for the first time."

   "Well... it's the first." I reasoned.

   "Duh... I know right?" She turned to face Xander. "So Xander, you mean you guys will have the bridal shower for nicky and bachelor's night for you two, yes?" She asked, her eyes glistening with excitement. 

    "Exactly." Xander confirmed.

   "Yay! That should be so much fun. Right guys?" She asked, her smile unwavering. 

   "Right!" Zac and Claire exclaimed together.  They both looked at each other and then looked away, with each of them rolling their eyes. I sighed with a small smile on my face.

     They don't like each other but deep down I feel like it's the complete opposite. I've got a feeling that they've got feelings for each other but neither is ready to accept it.

Xander

       "Gosh, girl. You gave us a fright there. I seriously thought you were gonna refuse him." Micky said as she dropped her fork on the plate.

    "Yep. I  totally thought so too. You were just staring without saying  anything while my poor Romeo was dying with worry." Zac teased and I olled his eyes.

    "I'll never do that to him.  I love him." She responded instantly, causing a bright smile to appear on my

   "And I love you too,  baby." I responded, giving her a kiss just beside her lips.

       I've been planning to do this for quite sometime but the right time never seem to arrive. I want to marry her again and this time, because I want to be in this forever.

       When I realised that tonight might just be the best time to ask her in front of our families and coincidentally I had the ring, I decided to go for it.

    I gave a sly smile as she whispered a 'why are you doing?' to me.

    "What? You are my wife, remember? I can kiss you whenever and wherever I want. It's my right." I replied out loud and everyone laughed.

   "By the way, what do we call you guys?" Zac asked

    "Pda couple?" Micky suggested and I roller my eyes.

    "No, just shut up Micky.  They are a married couple, right?" Claire replied .

    "Duh! They just got engaged too." Micky reasoned. 

     "Yes. Maybe we'll call them engaged couple, yes?" Zac suggested. 

    "Agreed." Micky said.

   "By the way, there's gonna be another wedding,right?"Micky asked and they all turned to look at me.

     "Ofcourse. That too with all the necessary activities." I responded proudly.

   "Oh my gosh, you mean it'll be like you guys just got engaged for the first time."

   "Well... it's the first." She reasoned.

   "Duh... I know right?" She turned to face me.  "So Xander, you mean this time, you guys will have the bridal shower for Nicky and bachelor's night for you too, yes?" She asked, her eyes glistening with excitement. 

    "Exactly." I confirmed.

      "Gosh Xander.  It's gonna be so much fun. There'll be so many drinks and girls. Oh my! Alot of hot, sexy, steamy and even bikini babes. "He exclaimed, excitedly.

Oh man! This guy is gonna get me killed before my wedding.

     I looked over at Nichole and realised that she's giving me disappointed looks.

    I glared at Zac and only then did he remember that the ladies were still with us.

   "Oh! Nichole, it's not like..." Nichole stood up and went up the stairs.

     "You..."

   "You just can't seem to keep your dirty thoughts to yourself." Claire said, beating me to it.

   "I... sorry, man. I forgot. I was so excited that I..."

    "Just decided to open that tap you call a mouth and say whatever came to mind." Claire scolded again.  If I wasn't already in so much trouble with my wife, I'd have found this amusing.

      I stood up and went upstairs. I finally found the door she was in but when I knocked on the door, but she didn't answer. I opened the door and got in.

    She was lying on her stomach on the bed. "Nichole." I called but she didn't answer. 

     "Baby, I'm sorry. Zac's crazy. He's really stupid." I said,  lying beside her and placing my arms around her waist. She looked away from me.

      "Leave me and go to your girls." She said.

    "No, baby. Please face me. You're the only girl for me."

    "You're lying. You're just trying to butter me up with those words. What of those girls Zac was talking about?" She replied. I pulled her by the waist and then laid on top of her. 

    "I promise you, baby. I don't know them. " I cupped her face. 

      "You promise?"

   "Promise. I love you."

   "I love you too." She replied, causing a bright smile to appear on my face.

    I hugged her and she hugged me back.

    After sometime, she said "Xander, you won't invite any of those girls to the party,ya?" I laughed out loud.

    "I'm serious,Xander.  You are not allowed to." She added firmly.

    "Yes, mum. Can I kiss you now? I've been yearning to since forever."

    She gave a small smile and I took that as the cue so immediately, I connected my lips to hers in a hot kiss before proceeding to kiss her all over.

   After that,  I showed her that I meant every word I said.

24-07-2019.
🌈🌟