Trapped forever

1 month later

Cheryls POV:
its been a month since ive been down here, how do i know? Well she gave me a clock and a calender, I know so sweet. During this month she would bring down and eat her food with me, sit and try to talk while i ignored her, and shes been giving me baths which i hate. She doesnt let me go alone either she sits in there while i bathe because the bathroom in the basement just has a toilet and sink so she takes me upstairs. I havent been outside forever and all i want is to be free, i dont like it down here i havent even talked to her since she brought me down here. When shes down here she talks about school and how people are looking for me and then laughs because they'll never find me. I was sitting on the bed playing with my hands when the door opened.

"Good morning baby" oh yeah i forgot to mention she only calls me my name when shes mad at me other than that she calls me pet names. I look at her as she sits in front of me with pancakes. She hands me a plate and i start to eat.

"veronica asked if ive seen you at all shes really worried about you. All she talks about is how if you were to come back she would take you on a date and ask you to be her girlfriend. It makes me really angry, but i know your mine and no one else can have you" She grabs my face gently and runs her thumb over my bottom lip, she brings my face up to look at her and looks into my eyes. Soon her face is inches away from mine and i keep trying to pull away but she doesnt let me. She presses her lips on mine for a minute then pulls away smilling

"your mine and you always will be" with that she walked away with our plates.

Toni's POV:
Her lips were so soft on mine im going to have to kiss her more. She looks so good in my clothes to. I hope she starts trusting me soon so we can be together i dont want to keep her in that basement forever i want her up here with me but she would try to run i know she would. Im going to try and get her to talk since she hasnt since shes been here. I walk back into the basement to see her laying on the bed staring at me.

"Hey Baby" i hoped she would say something but all she did was stare. I walked over to her and layed beside her. She turned onto her side facing away from me i frowned but turned on my side and put my arm around her waist. She tried to push it off but i lightly slapped her hand away and kept it on her side. She sighed and continued to look away.

"Come on princess say something" i practilly begged her she turned to look at me in the eyes and i could see hurt and could also see that she was scared.

"I want to go home" she whisped still looking at me. I sighed while bringing her closer to me so her head was on my chest and she actually didnt pull away.

"You know you cant baby, your staying her and thats it no arguing" She cuddled closer to me and covered us up then fell alseep i smilled while pulling her closer and kissed her forhead then started drifting off with my Baby in my arms.