"Maybe I don't think it's bonkers for us to be dating. Maybe I think we should. So, in response to your question, yes, I will go out with you." Ramona says.

"What?" I say, dumbfounded. I knew what Tommy said was likely true- I do like her more than I liked Lola, but still.

"I said I'd love to be your girlfriend, you big idiot." Ramona says, intertwining our hands. Tommy, staring right at us, smirks at me.

"Well then," I say and put my arm around her. "What do you want to do, my lady?" Rolling her eyes, Aria jogs over.

"This is so sweet it's sickening. Anyways, can I sleep over tonight? Tommy already asked me five times, and I know that you two plan on a Netflix movie marathon because it's Thursday and I always see it on Instagram." she says.

"I think so, when Steph gets here, we'll ask her. Oh, and for your information, on Friday's we do a movie marathon. Thursdays are solely dedicated to getting through one season of whatever show we choose." Ramona says, rolling her eyes at the absurdity of how much Netflix we watch. There's even a schedule on our phones that reminds us of what we're watching each evening, so we don't argue over it. According to my phone, we're watching Mr. Iglesias tonight, which seems like a pretty good idea, given the fact that it is a very funny show.

"I'm so sorry that I can't keep up with the amount of Netflix you people watch on a daily basis, or what you do each night." Ari says sarcastically.

"Babe, why does my phone say Mr. Iglesias tonight? I thought that was next week, so that we could finish F Is For Family tonight." Ramona says, much to my surprise.

"I don't know; I just saw that too. Kimmy or DJ must've heard it last week and no longer want us watching it." I say honestly. "Didn't we finish F Is For Family last week?"

"No, we have three more episodes to watch. Last week we tried to watch Stranger Things, but didn't like it, so we started the season and have a few more episodes, remember?" my girlfriend says dramatically.

"Then we must've thought we would finish the season when we were making the schedule a few weeks ago, instead of suffering through an hour of Stranger Things." I say, trying to remember why we watched it in the first place.

"Makes sense; also, we went to bed at 10:30, so that probably had something to do with it." she says, smiling.

"So, we watch 3 episodes of F Is For Family tonight, and as much of Mr. Iglesias as we can. Ari, want to join?" I say, knowing that if she comes over, our schedule will likely get messed up even more than it already is. "Tomorrow, we're watching a bunch of movies with Noah Centineo, if that changes your mind."

"Oof. I want to be a part of both of those, so can you see if I can sleep over two nights in a row?" Aria says, smiling.

"I don't care; what do you think babe?" I ask Ramona, smiling at her.

"I think the parents will be okay with that, so sure." she says, putting her head on my shoulder.

"Again, so cute it's sickening. Is this how Ben and I were when we started dating?" Arianna asks, laughing at the thought.

"Yep. Except you two were constantly kissing and crap like that, so it was more sickening than this." we say in unison.

"Arianna!" Tommy shouts, rushing over to us. "Did you hear? Aunt Steph's here talking to Randi, and she said that you can sleep over this entire weekend!"

"Awesome!" Aria says while being pulled away by Tommy.

"Think he has his first crush?" Ramona asks, laughing. "Yep. He digs the older ladies- 12 years older and one of our best friends, to be exact. He's going to be heartbroken when he finds out she's dating Ben." I say, laughing at the absurdity of everything that's been happening these past few days.