An arranged Marriage story 6

New Posting!!

Fuck!! Thats what i was thinking in my head. His face seemed familiar i just couldnt place it and now i know why. What was he doing here? I mean I know why, business, of course. Or is there something else? I thought this had been part of my past, i would never see him again. But how did he turn into a successful business owner in a matter of a year? Just a couple of months ago he was outside of my house stalking me. At school, at the park, clubs, with friends he was always there lurking, hiding. He was there when i took my first hit, i didn't know it at the time, of couse but later i did find out. He was my personal stalker, he tried to keep me out of trouble, but i just kept getting in deeper, you see because just a year ago i over dosed on drugs. I didnt like to talk about it, but it came with the stress my parents put on me. To be this perfect little barbie that i wasnt, to get good grades, be presentable at all times, good manners, the first time I tried it i wasnt sure but after words I knew its whay i wanted because it made me forget all my worries and my problems and stress. It was the only thing that worked. At least thats what i thought at themoment. He was there when i over dosed on cocaine. He took me to the hospital. In some way it was like he was my guardian angel, and thats why i didnt tell anyone. And now hes here. What if he told anyone? If they found out this marriage would be off for sure and with that the business, and the transactions, and my family would hate me even more, probably send me to a boarding house in Switzerland. I need to get out of here before recognizes me, if he hasnt already.

"Nice to meet you Addison" said the man "Shes quite a catch Michael" he said jokingly. or was it?

"Thank you, I only het the best" he said smiling.

"Nice to meet you too" i said through gritted teeth. We need to leave. Now.

"The food is ready, please seat yourselves" said the butler.

"Come on Addie" said Michael leading me by the hand. As we sat down with a bunch of people i didnt know i felt someone staring at me, i instantly turned around to see the man staring at me. He gave me a brief nod and sat down at his table. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! i knew this was a bad idea.

"Michael we need to leave" i said in a shaky voice. i couldnt control it. I was terrified he might say something.

"What? are you kidding? We cant leave" he said determined.

"Michael, please im serious we need to leave now. I dont feel good. i want to go home" i said my voice quivering agan. This time he looked at me, he must have seen something because his eyes softened an he said

"Ok" as he got up and went to go say something to his mom she looked like she was going to argue but he cut her off turned to me and signaled me to go. we walked out through the front door and got into the car. the ride home was siletn. When we got therewe went straight to the stairs and to our room. he sat me down, pased around the room for a while then finally turned to me and said.

"Whats wrong? and dont give me that 'im sick' bullshit"