1 cheapter

My name is Dick Grayson and I am a highly trained assassin but my family doesn't know that.let me tell you something when I was born in a circus I lived a happy live until.My parents told me my destiny.That I was meant too be an Assassin for the Court .Of course I said I don't want to become something so cruel like that but my parents said they can't do anything about it.But something terrible happened,that night my parents both fell to their death.I cried and cried my grandfather Willam Cobb took me away from the Circus.
They trained me every single second to become a killer if I disobeyed something.
They would beat me to that or give me serum that forced me to things that I would never do.
But my grandfather and the Court wanted me to do.It was so terrible that I run away after 3 years.Until Batman found me that night he found out that I am Dick Grayson He said:He searched everywhere in Gotham but couldn't find me anywhere.
He said he wanted to adopt me.
Of course I said yes I found  out that he was Batman.He let me be Robin but I never would tell them something like my destiny because they wouldn't want me anymore they are superheroes.Who would want an Assassin brat as a Son? I think they wouldn't accept me of course Damian was an Assassin too and become a hero after he found out that his father was Batman.Father accept him but he is his blood his real son I am not why would he accept me.