|14|

"You... Are... Pregnant..." I gasp then felt tears go down my cheek. "H-how?" Kihyun yells to the doctor. "When we're you sexually active?" Me and Kihyun became nervous remembering that night. "A-a month ago.." I say, trying my best to hold back my tears as much as I can.. "Then you are 1 months pregnant." the doctor says. I'm not ready.. To be a mother but I have to give life to this baby. "I think we should leave." I say, sitting up in my bed. Kihyun agrees and we leave the hospital. "I thought I was just getting fat!!!!" I whine like a baby, walking to our car.

We get in our car, buckle our seat belts then drive off. "How are we going to tell them and we also got to move In a few months because we don't have enough rooms for a baby!" I yell, not wanting to move since we just moved in.

I slap Kihyuns chest. "What was that for?" 

"You didn't pull out!"

He sighs. "Fine, I'm sorry but at least your not gonna be a teen mom." I sigh also... We finally get to our house to see Channel at our door, ringing the door bell. He turns around as he see our car pull in. We get out our car and walk to him. "Our house is pretty big so she might or might not hear you." Kihyun says to Chanyeol. I walk past them and unlocked the door, stepping into the house.

I instantly go to my room, laying down onto my back, staring at my phone. "How an I going to tell my parents? They might make me get an abortion..

I call my mom and she answers a second later.

Phone call
___________________________
Me: Hey mom..
Her: What? I'm busy.
Me: Will you get mad at me?
Her: Of course I would. *sigh*
Me: Mom, I'm not a child anymore..
Her: I know that.
Me: *Sigh* Mom, I'm pregnant..
Her: .... What? Who's the father?!
Me: My boyfriend is the father, mom!
Her: *Sigh* Okay, I don't want to deal with this right now.
Me: Bye mom.
___________________________
Phone call ends.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The call ends and I put my phone down, annoyed with my mother. She annoys me a lot with her attitude towards me. Usually people think rich people are selfish and rude but it's my mom that is. She only cares about her company.

I turn my head to see Jisoo, Jennie, Kihyun and Channel at my door frame with wide eyes and mouth wide open except for Ki Hyun who looked rather nervous. I quickly sit up. "D-did y'all here any of that???" They all nod there heads slowly, still shocked. "H-how many months?" Jennie asks me., stuttering. "I'm 1 months pregnant..."

They become more calm, knowing I'm just one months pregnant.

"I'll go make dinner." Jennie says then exits my room. "When did you lose your virginity???" Jisoo asks, walking to me and sitting beside me on my bed. "It was on the last day of school." Jisoo makes a O shape on her lips. "Ohhhh."

I smile at her. "I'm going downstairs, you coming?" I shake my head to Jisoo. "I'm going to take a bath. I'll cya later." she nods then exits my room, closing the door behind her. I get up and head to my bathroom. I take my clothes off and stare into my mirror.

I used to have abs... Now I got a belly. I sigh then get into the shower. I took a nice warm shower. I got done and got dressed into something comfortable.

I let my hair flow over my shoulders and walked downstairs to eat dinner

I let my hair flow over my shoulders and walked downstairs to eat dinner. I see Kihyun setting the table. I insisted to help him but he told me he got it so I let him be. I sat down and waited for everyone else come downstairs. Jisoo came down, followed by Jennie. "Wasn't Chanyeol here?" Ki Hyun asked. "Yeah but he had to go. Family problems." Jisoo answers him.

We ate and I noticed Kihyun checking me out.. I started to blush. I dropped my chopsticks and went down the get it. Ki Hyun happened to be beside me and... He has a ducking boner.... That horny bastard. Maybe it wasnt a good idea to wear this outfit..

I felt something land on my lap while eating. I look down to see Kihyun's hand placed on my thigh, rubbing it. It turned me on. Dinner was over. "I'll do the dishes." I say, quickly getting up when Kihyun pulls me back down, into my seat. "No, your pregnant, you should do it Jisoo." she agrees then gets up and starts to do the dishes. This is going to be a rough night..

Kihyun pulls me up, along with him and pulls me to..... HIS ROOM?!!!! GODDAMNIT!!! HE'S TO FUCKING HORNY.... Might as well enjoy this.

He closes the door then pins me to the wall. I stare into his eyes, not saying a thing. He smirks the start to kiss me slowly.

He breaks the kiss and lifts my shirt up off me then throws it somewhere n his room

He breaks the kiss and lifts my shirt up off me then throws it somewhere n his room. I'm now left in my shorts, panties and bra. I want to be dominant tonight! I push him to where he falls into his bed then I crawl onto his lap and we start making out again. I felt his erection against my shorts which made me want him more.

He starts feeling my breast, squeezing them. He breaks the kiss and starts sucking in my neck. I start to breathe heavily cause of the movement of his mouth. He continues to do that as he unclips my bra and takes it off then throws it exactly where my shirt landed. He starts to suck on my breast. I slightly moaned.

I start grinding on his clothed dick. He moanes. He flips me over then we start kissing again. I flip him over after kissing for a long time to where I'm now sitting on his erection and he is laying down, staring at me. I stare back into his eyes with a smirk planted on my face. I start to kiss him slowly as my hands unbuckle his belt. I enter my tongue into his mouth and we started making out, slowly again.

He breaks the kiss. "Is the door locked?" I get up off of his lap and went to go check. It was locked so I pulled my shorts down. Now I'm left In my panties... My panties are see through.
I pull his pants down to his ankle as he sits up in his bed. I pull his boxers down with his pants to. His dick springs out into my face. I get on my knees and start sucking it. He hangs his head back out of pleasure and moans quietly. I stop doing that after awhile of doing that the get up off my knees.

I sit on his lap and we start making out. Ii get up once again and pull my panties of them throw them to the corner of the room. I got up to him then slowly sit on his lap. I lift myself up a little do that I don't push down. I slowly move down his dick. I let out a moan out of pleasure. The sensation it gave me. I really liked. I pushed him back to where he is paying down on his back with his hands on my hips and him moaning lowly.

We got sweaty after a while and I felt like coming... "I-I'm going to cum."  I say stuttering a bit. He nods and I start to speed my pace on bouncing on him. I feel it coming closer and closer. I moaned louder which let him know I was even closer then.... I came. "Did you cum?" I ask him after I breathe heavily.

He shakes his head. "I was close." I nod then get up off of him. I lift my clothes up off the ground and put them in the dirty clothes rack. "Hey can I use your bathroom?" he nods and I go get in the shower. I was done then rapped a towel around my waist.

I walk out his bathroom and head to my room. I see Jisoo and Jennie smirking in front of my bedroom door. I began to blush. "W-what?"

"We heard you and Ki Hyun Y/n." Jennie said. "S-shut up!" I yell back out of embarrassment. "Fine." Jennie yell with a bigger smirk then before and walks off with Jisoo behind her. I got into my room quickly.... I think I was to loud.

I shut the door behind me and grabbed clothes out of my closet. I change not it then lay down then eventually fall asleep.