|8|

Rosè looked as surprised as me. "J-Jisoo...you don't want to be friends with her." I pulled Jisoo's arm lightly.

"Why?" I sigh out of anger. "She's my old other best friend I told you about...Rosè." Rosè rolls her eyes. "Enough. Jisoo your coming with me." She also pulls Jisoo's arm, making Jisoo go towards her.

"I thought you went abroad..." she smirks. "I did until Lisa told me you go to her school and maybe I changed to your school or maybe I didn't.."

I scoff. "Why'd you go with Lisa when we had a good relationship?!" Her smirk faded and she looks down but then quickly looks up with a smile. "Y/n..." she starts talking and her smile faded again. "I was m-made to." I didn't believe her one bit.

Until I heard from behind me.

"Rosè, what the hell do you think your doing talking to these girls?! There whores."

I turn around to see Lisa smirking with her arms crossed. "What'd you say?" I ask furious slowly walking to Lisa.

The music then stopped. Everybody was circling us to. "Don't fight!" Jisoo and my other friends would say but fuck it.

We fought..

After awhile of fighting, I got her on the ground and then started punching, slapping, pulling hair until I feel big arms rap around me and pick me up, off of her who is now bleeding. "You psycho bitch!" Lisa yelled as she got up.

"WRONG! Im psycho while your the BITCH!" She was going running towards me until the person holding me let go of me and jumped in front of me.. Kihyun?

Was Kihyun the one who saved me from being punched and probably knocked out. She punched him then he fell to the ground.

Girls who were in love with him literally jumped Lisa. She was on the ground and everything while half the crowd jumped her.

I kneeled down to where Kihyun was. "A-are you okay?" He slightly nodded while groaning, trying to sit up.

I helped him sit up. I'm sure he has a head ache or something. He finally gets up and the girls finally left Lisa alone and left.

Most people have left the party due to the fight and people mad that Lisa hit there 'Kihyunnie'

He limped and limped some more so I decided to call a taxi for us.

We waited outside the house, waiting for the taxi. It finally came and we hopped inside the taxi.

The taxi drove off..I suddenly got..tired. Probably because of me not getting much sleep last.

My head felt heavier. I decided to lay my head on Kihyun's shoulder. I felt like he was surprised when he flinched under my head but I didn't mind, I just laid my head still and drifted off the sleep.

Kihyun's pov
I felt something on my shoulder. I looked to see Y/n worth her head laid down on my shoulder, asleep?

Did she always look this beautiful? W-what am I saying? She hideous in my eyes but....why can't I stop looking at her???

I stare at every feature on her face but I couldn't stop looking at those lips of hers...it's like my eyes are glued to her lips. Nothing could stop me from looking at her lips it felt liked.

I slowly came closer to her face, our nose brushing against each other's then...her eyes open.

Y/n's pov
I drifted off to sleep.

I wake up but didn't open my eyes or move.its like I was sleep paralyzed....then I feel something brush against my nose. I had the energy to open my eyes and see Kihyun inches away from my face.