|7|

I sat up to the sound of the door opening. I got up real quick and ran to the door.. "Thank youuu for opening the door!!" The janitor opened the door.

"Guys wake up! The door is open!" They slowly wake up and sat up with back pains or neck pains. I actually slept nice and was feeling fine. I helped everyone up off the ground due to back pains.

We all got our stuff together and left the studio, leaving the janitor dumbfounded.

We all ran to our dorms but me and Kihyun raced to our dorms and...he won..GOD DAMNIT!!!

I got inside finally, out of breath to and I went to my room, grabbed my towel and clothes for school. I ran to the bathroom but...Kihyun beat me there...😔

I waited outside the door and leaning on the wall. Finally the door opens and I was going to rush in the bathroom until I noticed he. Was. Only. In. A. Towel.. IT WAS RAPPED AROUND HIS WAIST! I closed my eyes but opened them back up, pushed him slightly and went into the bathroom.

I took a hot shower and was finished. I dried myself off then went to get changed to see...my panties are...gone?!  I probably dropped it while running..damn.

I rap the towel around my body and slightly open the door to see my panties no where until something caught my eyes....his bed room.

He probably took them..what a play boy.

I slowly creep to his room with the towel still rapped around me. I slightly open his door to see my panties on his bed so I went into his room in a rush. I grabbed them and turnt around to see him leaning against the door frame with his hands in his front pockets and a smirk planted on his face. Bastard.

He walks towards me slowly. "K-Kihyun we have school!" He shrugs still walking slowly to me. I run past him and go to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me. I almost had a fucking heart attack!

I got dressed.

Outfit:

Hair:

I wore no makeup

I wore no makeup. I got out of the bathroom and got my shoes on,heading to the door. It seems like Kihyun left before me. Shit! I'm so late! AN HOUR LATE! That means I missed Dance class!!