Sarah's first day at wwe

I was waiting outside Triple H's office I sat down and I hear a voice I look up to see Mick Foley "Hey Sarah am I right?" I smiled and nodded "Well welcome to the wwe and as you know tonight is Monday night raw!" I smile and nodded "Well-" Mick was cut off my Stephanie "Sarah we would like to see you now!" I got up and said goodbye to Mick and headed inside. I sat down and looked at Triple H "Hello Sarah welcome to the wwe we would like to first off know what your ring name wants to be!" I answered "I would like my ring name to be Faithful Rose!" They both smiled at me and said "Okay that will be your ring name welcome to the WWE Faithful Rose!" I smiled and said thank you and we shook hands and I walked out the door and walked outside and headed to the arena. I got out of my car and walked into the arena and headed backstage where I ran into the shields (This is before Seth Rollins betrayed them!). All three of them smiled and said hello "Well aren't you the new diva?" I replied "Yes my ring name is faithful rose." Dean Ambrose smiled "Awesome name I bet you look like a rose!" I blushed at Dean and said "I better go find my brother Adam Rose!" They all smiled and waved goodbye to me and I walked to find Adam.

Meanwhile with The shields

Dean's pov: Guys I can't stop thinking about Faithful Rose she is so beautiful!

Seth pov: Dude I think you like her!

Roman reigns: I agree with Seth You like her don't you!?

Dean blushed Dean pov: Yeah I like her maybe love her.

Meanwhile with Sarah

I kept walking around till I bumped into someone it was my brother Adam Rose

Adam: Watch were your go- Sarah!

Faithful: Call me Faithful Rose Adam

Adam: Faithful Rose love it you are already a rosebud

Faithful: Yep!

Adam Rose was very pleased at her little sister is in the wwe

Adam: You have a match tonight!

Faithful: Against who?

Adam: A tag team match You and Brie Bella vs Paige and Nikki Bella

Faithful: Hell yeah I'll kick that Paige into next week!

Adam: Faithful I would let you be at ringside with me and the party animals!( idk what he calls them?)

Faithful: Adam I would love to be at ring side!

Adam: Good let's go to the gym we have like two hours till raw is on!

Faithful: Okay Adam lezzago!

While Adam and faithful went to the gym they ran into Brie Bella

Brie: Oh you must be the new diva and my tag team partner am I right?

Faithful: Yes I am!

Brie: Is he your boyfriend or friend?

Faithful laughed

Faithful: Adam Rose is my brother and I am is his little sister!

Adam: Yeah how ya been Brie!

Then John cena came in

John: Well looky here the new Diva Faithful Rose!

Faithful: Hey John!

John: Hey faithful welcome to the wwe did you get the script yet?

Faithful: Yes I did now I have to go the gym and get ready for the match tonight!

All four of them John Brie Faithful and Adam Rose went to the gym and decided to have training partners and then rotate.

John: Alright Faithful who are you gonna train with?

Faithful: I am gonna choose Brie!

Brie: I'll choose faithful -smiles-

John: Alright Adam your with me!

Adam: Alright john let's being shall we!

About an hour and 45 minutes of training Brie and faithful along with John and Adam Rose decided to get Starbucks

Adam: Hey little sis what are u gonna get?

Faithful: Adam I am gonna get a water that us all trying to stay fit!

Adam: Why are you trying to impress a guy in the wwe?

Faithful: No I am not I like to stay fit okay back off!

Adam: Okay okay little sister.

Faithful takes her water and pays for it and heads backstage of the arena and went to the divas locker room and put her stuff in her locker.

Nikki: Who are you?!

Faithful turns around and sees Nikki

Faithful: I am the new diva Faithful Rose!

Nikki: Well u better watch ur step little girl I am gonna kick u into next week!

She smiles and heads out the door and faithful just stands there with a look of anger on her face.

Faithful: Nikki! She is gonna pay for mocking me!