2.Usual🍵...

The potatoes were tossed into the water boiling on one stove, while milk was boiling on the other.  The dough was being kneaded currently to prepare her special dish, THE FAMOUS "aloo poori" for breakfast. Today being a Sunday the whole family was at home and it was a day off from college for Annika. Although she was known as the "lady khumbhakar" by her husband, she had mended her ways once she had started going to college and was now an early riser who woke up sharp at 6 in the morning even on holidays like today. Every sundays she prepared something special for her family from the time she had started pursuing a course. Although she was very happy about continuing her studies on one hand, on the other hand she was in deep guilt for not being able spend quality time with her family. So on days like these she took the maximum usage of time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The weather looks so good today, looks like its gonna rain" dadi chirped away happily sipping her tea.

"It's the best weather to have a shot or a two" rudra commented earning a glare from the elders. 

"Rudra atleast stop your nonsense for today" om rebuked

"he's just joking om" Annika replied patting rudra's shoulder,sitting next to him, earning a wide grin from rudra.

"love you Bhabhi"

"aww love you too" Annika pulled his cheeks

"offo,don't start pampering him Bhabhi, he's a grown up manchild with a brain as tiny as an apple seed" om replied irritated with rudra's antics.

"Om bhaiyya! Rudy bhaiyya is the strongest pehelwan on earth" sahil retorted back this time wiping away the milky moustache on this lips. The little boy was sipping away his milk quietly all this while coz his rudy bhaiyya had told him that to become a bodybuilder he had to drink a lot of milk that too in one go, after all the little one had to impress his latest crush his roll no 16. His new crush loved strong boys afterall. Sahil had taken rudra to school a lot of times to impress his crush and to Sahil Rudra was currently his SECOND superman , the first one obviously being his Shivaay jiju. His forever SUPERHERO. 

Rudra just stuck out his tongue proud of the support he was getting while om just shook his head and continued sipping his tea.

"rudra just grow up" janhvi started but was cut off by a loud pinky "chechji are you blind. Just see how big my rudra is"

All burst out laughing to this comment of pinky.

Annika was currently enjoying her tea with the family who were sitting in the main hall gossiping away  enjoying their tea, bade papa and her own father in law were out of town for a board meeting. 

"ANNIKAAAAA!.............."

She heard Shivaay's loud shrill from their room, irking her.

"looks like Shivaay jiju is having a stomach ache yet again" saahil commented shutting his ears with his palms giving one of those animated looks,

"it is some other pain you would not understand saahil" rudra commented earning a knock on his head from Om while the elders of the family laughed out. but poor Saahil could not understand a thing.

Annika got off the sofa and stormed off to her room embarrassed. Her face flushed red due to anger and embarrassment.

This had been a daily occurrence whenever Annika was not in the room when shivaay woke up and was very normal to the family.  Pinky had reasoned little saahil that shivaay shouted coz he had a stomachache

'OH MY MATA" pinky commented suppressing her laughter and continued, "Hayye my children, let god wade off all evil eyes from them"

"they'll always be happy" dadi assured with a smile.

'Little did they know that DESTINY had some other plans. Hey guys its me yours one and only Destiny and I'm  back! Happy to be meeting you again, you thought that youd never meet me again right. But I'm here. YAYYY'

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Whats with this drama again and again SHIV. I've told you a thousand times to stop it"  Annika rebuked her husband angrily with her hands on her waist. Shivaay was still on bed with a wicked grin on his face, afterall he loved teasing his wife. And what could be a better sight than an angry fuming Annika.

"Stop grinning" Annika spat angrily. "get up now"

"You very well know I don't get up without my sweetdish right Annika" shivaay replied with a sheepish smile.

Annika was done with this. This man was playing with her nerves. She was about to walk out of the room when she felt a manly hand tug her at her wrist and pin her to the wall.

"Shivaay what the hell do you think you are doing" Annika spoke clutching the collar of his kura while shivaay  moved close to her and caged her in between him and the wall. Shivaay's eye turned a shade of green with a lopsided smile  and she knew what her man was going to do, Annika licked her lips and swallowed hard when her man claimed her lips.  Although well versed with his every move Annika always felt like the first time with electric sparks all over her body when her man came near her. She was lost in her pool of sensation when she was interrupted,

"its done wifey. Do you want somethimg more" Shivaay laughed looking at his shy queen whose eyes were shut tight, and then ran away into the washroom when Annika glared yet again fuming at him. Afterall he didn't want to die right now when he still had a thousand things to do, more precisely die from the hands of his angry wife.

"i'll kill you once you are out" she shouted angrily running after him and  banging on the washroom door only to hear a shivaay humming "tum hi ho" in response. But you could see a blushing flushed up face with a smile playing on those swollen lips behind that angry yelling. Afterall her husband  was a diehard romance king who made her blush every single time creating a havoc within her.

"AWWEEE ME DESTINY SHOUD BE CAREFUL WHEN PLAYING WITH THEM. BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY LIFE ISNT SWEET WITH ONLY UPS RIGHT! THERE OUGHT TO BE DOWNS TOOOO RIGHT READERS. WHAT SAY? OK, IM OFF BEFORE YOU GUYS START YELLING"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys your phoenixwriter is back with the thought of completing this story. Lets see how much I live upto my words. Until then vote, comment and shower your love only if you like the story....

so yeah THANKS...