"That's amazing! Let me hear more of it!" She requested and the boy scratch the back of his neck in an awkward way.

  Leslie began to sing the pretty melody while smiling, a butterfly resting on his finger as Isabella stare at the boy. She loved, she loved Leslie, she loved her home but she didn't know what to do the night she found out that Leslie is getting adopted, more like getting killed.

Isabella found out and her heart was shattered in many pieces, she also decided to escape before but it was hopeless for her, the cliff and the mom. She recommended her to become a mom and Isabella is determined to not be killed.

  She became pregnant with a child, humming a song as she caressed her stomach, smiling at the memory of Leslie. After giving birth to the child, she became a mom of the plantation 3, everything is going smoothly but her face became furious and scared, she heard Ray humming a familiar melody.

"Where did you learn that song, Ray?" She ask the little boy, Ray smiled and put down the book on his lap.

"Why did you gave birth to me, mom?" He asked her.

"To survive." Was her reply. She doesn't want to be eaten, she want to be the human that they can't eat, I guess Ray inherit that mindset from her.

  And now, Isabella has nothing to hold now, everything's gone now, her children escape and she's nothing but a useless mom who can't take care of her children. Isabella smiled, her dress swinging from the air of the cold night.

"Nothing matters anymore." She whispered to the air, it's her defeat and it's her time to give up now.

  They used to be so small, those children, everyone of them, they used to be so tiny and she wished to love them normally in a normal world.

  Farewell and stay safe, if the world permit it, I hope you all find the light at the end of the tunnel, escape and live.

"Mom!" Yelled the children as Isabella came back with sheets on her arms, she patted Phil's head and whispered.

"Don't worry now, they made it out safely."

  Phil became confused and nervous but shrug it off as mom helped them to prepare the sheets, some of them are sleeping on her lap, Isabella began humming the melody and everyone smiled.

"I'm sorry for leaving you all in the cold." She whispered.

"So pretty, I've never heard this before." One of the child sleeping on her lap muttered.

"Yes, this is mom's favorite song." Isabella replied, humming the melody again.

  Everyone began sleeping and Isabella became lost to her thoughts again. Those demons won't come after them for a while, those children are smart to use the cliff safely and they'll be searching around the plantations. This is the end of her abilities.

  Please do your best to escape and stay safe. Go far and don't look back.

Lorraine's POV

  Were running now, away from the Grace Field house, away from mom. We did it, I'll come back for Norman and Noah, Emma and Ray with the others is with me. Were all alive, we made it outside! Everyone's safe!

  It's been 3 months since Emma and Norman found out about the secret and I've been holding back since then, I'm free now, no more medicines, no more experiments, no more shipments here. Emma is with us, alive and breathing. This girl is the one who sparked our determination and I need to thank her.

  It's still not safe outside but this is the path that we chose and only us can write our own fate. We'll have to prepare ourselves for the new environment, were far from home and we don't have any security anymore. We all need to survive.

  This kind of life is so cruel yet the freedom that were feeling is amazing.

I look beside me to see Ray, he smiled as he grip my hands in his own, his hands is so warm, no more coldness. Ray is alive, I'm with Emma and the others. We all stop in front of the huge trees as the morning for us starts to rise.

"Look!" Don yelled, pointing towards the light of the sun.

  January 15, 2046, 16 humans have escape the Grace Field plantation.

"Happy birthday, Ray." I whispered to him and he smiled gently before kissing my forehead.

"Thank you." He replied.

  We both know the feelings of each other but it's far from our concern, to survive and to protect our siblings, those are our main priorities for now.

~~~~~~~
(A/N)

  Sorry for my grammatical errors and typos!

PLEADE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTES!

Cold mug of coffee, a lofi music from my laptop and his bored stare on my face as I edit my chapters.

Yes, this chapter is made to be short.