Carry me to my shower

This written by Me Author,Alyx, and poco
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
*Third POV*
Y/N was in her room wanting to take a shower but to lazy to get her dumb ass up so she called Yoongay, "YOONGI GET YOUR GAY ASS UP HERE YOU DUMB BITCH" Y/N screamed. Yoongi came In "what do you want dumb fucking bitch" he says annoyed "I wanna take a shower but I'm to lazy to walk 15 steps so carry me" she says in bratty voice that can make anyone want to shove her ass down the garbage shoot. Yoongi looked at her like 'bitch the fuc I ain't doing that' he just stares not saying anything until "NO, you dumb hoe I ain't carrying your fat Ass to your shower do it yourself" he says annoyed "bUt I DoNt wAnT tO BiTcHhhh" she says screeching like a fucking rat. Yoongi looks at Y/N like he's gonna smack her at that very moment but the he says something "how about you tell Bang PD to carry you to your shower" he says calmly "GREAT IDEA YOONGAY GO TELL HIM RIGHT NOW PEASANT" "Yoongay YOU BITCH" he yelled, after a small argument he scurried to BIG HIT to find Bang PD so he can carry Y/N to her shower. Once Yoongay enters the company he see's a THICCCCCCCC man "BANG PD-NIM" he yelled. The THICCCCCCC man turns around "what do you want you little whore" he says "well I cam to get you so you can carry Y/N to her shower" he looks at Yoongay "What the fuck can't her fat ass self do it her self" he says "no bitch you know how Y/N is" bang PD rubs his eyes "go look for Namtiddies to do it he's THICCCCCCCCC AF" yoongi looks at him with happiness "YOUR RIGHT BITCH NAMTIDDIES IS THICCCCCCCC AF" but then yoongi looks at him with puppy eyes "can you do it manger-nim" Bang PD couldn't say no "Fine". Bang PD scurries off with his short legs, he spots a dude with THICCCC AS THIGHS "NAMTIDDES" he yells which catches Namjoones attention "What is it hoe" he says "Y/N has a bunch of crabs in her room and she's gonna kill their little souls" he says while fake crying "THAT DUMB ASS BITCH" namjoon YEETS himself out the window only to land on the ground and scurry off to Y/N's room. Namjoon BUST INTO Y/N's room "HEY BITCH WHERE ARE DEM CRABS" he says angry "wtf namjohn what are you talking about" namjoon gets even more angry "I KNOW YOUR HIDING THE POOR FUCKING CRABS" he says. He ran into the bed and jumped on to it only to make Y/N YEET herself into the shower. Namjoon jumped on the bed looking for the crabs "NAMJOHN YOU ATE THE CRABS FOR DINNER BECAUSE JIN MADE THEM" Namjoon stoped and went under the bed only to hissss at Y/N "NO BITCH I DID NOT" and then.......

He died under Y/N's bed because he ate his crabs.

The end
—————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
hope you enjoyed this "book" I guess but me and some people that met on Army amino and we had a good time doing this. Anyways go and follow them

Alyx: @Min_Alyx

Poco: idk but I'll add it later