four

steve awoke to the smell of something, though he couldn't exactly place it, eyes widening when he realized it smelled like something burning. "the fuck?" he mutters, quickly getting out of bed and rushing downstairs, following the smell into the kitchen.

billy turned around, looking a bit overwhelmed. he was trying, and failing, to make pancakes. steve let out a bit of a laugh. "you suck at cooking." he mutters, shaking his head.

"shut it, harrington." billy grumbled, before steve ushered him out of the kitchen to clean the mess.

"there is no saving these." he says, turning to billy. "wow, hargrove, this smell is gonna be here for a while. cmon, we're going out, my treat." he says.

"is that you asking me out on a date?" billy asks, making steve's eyes roll "no way hargrove. no way."
_______________________

steve felt quite annoyed as their waitress kept flirting with billy, and he was finally fed up. "no offence lady but we came here to eat, not for you to throw yourself at him." he says pointedly, and billy laughs, smirking slightly.

"are you jealous, harrington?" he asks which earns him a soft-ish kick in the shin. "you wish, asshole." steve grumbled.

the waitress stormed off, putting their orders in, and when their food finally came steve thought he was gonna die of hunger.

billy discreetly stole one of steve's fries, though he still noticed, glaring at the other. "you fucker. how dare you." steve grumbles, and billy laughs. "take it back if you want it, cant use your hands though." he mutters placing it in his mouth like a cigarette. fucking flirty asshole.

steve went red. "whatever, have it." he says, looking away, billy was gonna be the death of him, huh.