one

dustin and billy got captured too, what else did they expect sneaking in, they were gonna get caught eventually. they were seperated, dustin put with robin, and billy with steve, what kind of logic was that? then again russians dont make sense.

steve and billy were facing eachother, tied to chairs on opposite sides of the room, they had this machine, that went through memories, designed as a more efficient form of interrogation.

they'd already used it on steve, and robin, billy assumed they were currently using it on dustin, seeing as he hadn't been taken away yet. their mouths were ducktaped closed, so they just sat there waiting, for something.
_______________________

a guard came in, around twenty minutes later, billy assumed he was there for him, but the guy walked past him, and right up to steve, grabbing him by the face.

"i know what you are." the guard mutters, snarling. billy couldn't stand the fear in steve's eyes, it was painful to watch. "a faggot, thats what you are, thought you could hide those memories from us." he spits, right in steves face, what a cunt. "that means you wouldn't be against sucking me off, huh?"

thats when billy lost it, he could hear the sickening splitting of skin, and felt something dripping down his back. before he knew it he was free, standing and practically hovering over the guard, the man looked terrified, and billy soon discovered why, a large black tentacle flew from behind him and wrapped itself around the guards neck.

so thats a thing that happened. the guard was thrown against the wall, a sickening snap signifying a broken neck.

billy ripped the ducktape from his mouth as he turned to harrington. to his surprise he looked anything but terrified. he quickly untied the other, letting steve rip the ducktape off on his own, he stood up shakely, and kind of fell onto billy. "shit, are you okay?"

steve shakes his head. "you don't hate me now?" he asks, muffled seeing as he was leaning into billy. "no, harrington. i don't. now how about we go rescue your coworker and your favorite kid huh?" he mutters, making steve move away from billy slightly. "wait. dustin's here?" he asks. "yeah, hes kinda the one that told me your dumb ass got kidnapped." the other replies.

"cmon then what are you standing around for!" harrington exclaims, heading towards the door and jiggling the knob. "shit. its lock-" he couldn't even finish the sentence before billy rammed into the door, tentacles and all. wow it worked. "tada." hargrove mutters.