Story Told & A Dream

Start from the beginning

He actually looks like he can tear me to peaces, and if it wasn't for that shocked look on his face his eyes would probably be say "I've killed and will kill again".

"Yeah that's my name but, who the hell are you?"- Naofumi

"Oh, right I don't look like I used to...dude it's me...it's (y/n)."- (y/n)

"Wait, what!?"- Naofumi

(Your POV)

I can tell he doesn't know what's going on judging by the look on his face but, there's something I don't get. Why is it that I look different and he's the same, does he have some kind of special condition or something? Other than that he doesn't look that much like the Naofumi I know, his face seems bit angry and cold. It took me a minute to realize why it could be like that, went to the closer look at his arm I saw shield and just the shield no other weapons. So does that mean that Naofumi is the shield hero, wait does that also mean that he? No, he couldn't have this is Naofumi I'm talking about.

"I don't buy it, how do I know your not some kind of mind trick or something?"- Naofumi

"Good question. Hmm, oh I know, why not as me questions only I could know that should help right?"- (y/n)

"Okay then if you are (y/n). How did we first meet?"- Naofumi

"Easy we met on an online multiplayer game an rpg to be specific."- (y/n)

"Okay name the characters that me and you both played as? And on top of that how old are you?"- Naofumi

"You played as the hero class and I was a healer...we where pretty good when we always got on together. Except for that one time I pulled a."- (y/n)

"leeroy Jenkins and ran into a dungeon by myself/yourself and you/I had to run in to save me/you with the other people in our group."- (y/n) & Naofumi

"Yeah and I'm 20 just like you."- (y/n)

"Holy crap it really is you!!"- Naofumi

Not surprising Naofumi gave me a bro hug and I happily returned it. It's so good to actually see my best friend in person, I always wanted to meet him and hang out more but thanks so the whole me having to stay in the hospital and him living in Japan it couldn't happen. It lasted until he pulled away smiling and then it turn into confusion.

"Dude what the hell, why do you look so different? What happened to your voice and what's up with that arm!?"- Naofumi

I was ready to answer his questions until Mordred finally walked out the ally way for him to see her. Not only that but I noticed a girl right behind Naofumi, she looks like an animal person you would see in a anime.

"Holy crap Jennifer's here too!?"- Naofumi

"Jennifer? You and (y/n) are the only ones who called me that do you guys know each other?"- Mordred

"Huh? What's up with her?"- Naofumi

"Uh...long story."- (y/n)

Timeskip

So sometime past and me and Naofumi got to catch up all I've got to say is for this guy is. Jesus Christ, he's been through a lot of crap for no good reason first he was framed that was the first thing that he cleared up, and then he told me he bought this raccoon girl so he can level up. Apparently slavery is fine in this world but since I'm an American that word game kinda strikes a bit more to me. She seems nice though he keep saying that she's a kid but she looks like a freaking adult in fact she looks about the same age as Mordred. Wait a minute how old even is Mordred? I think she said she was like 22 that would make her two years older than me but I'm still taller. Speaking of Mordred I had to explain to him the situation of why she looks just like Jennifer. Anyway besides that he told me he was going to some church to see when the next wave is going to hit and I happily wanted to go with him.