"Hello Shen RuYi! Can I call you Xiao Ru? You can call me Sister Xun!" The actress said to An YunXi, with a bright smile.

An YunXi wasn't sure how to respond, but the easiest response to give was "Okay, Sister Xun."

The Actress had an even bigger smile as she looked at An YunXi. "Yay!" she cheered.

An YunXi seemed too be getting the hang of living in the unusual world. Although there are times when he gets depressed he still tries his best to keep going. He doesn't even know why he is trying thought. An YunXi has always had a hard time with expressing his emotions, but lately he feels that it is getting even harder. He doesn't know what he feels. He doesn't know what he is supposed to do. An YunXi feels that right now, going with the flow is the best options, once he learns more about the world he might know more. Or maybe he still won't know what to do.

An YunXi believes that fighting is all he was good for, so now he will fight for living head on. Even if he can no longer battle with a sword or a fist, he will simply learn to fight with his words and his facial expression. Something that is completely new to him. But, he always believed that it was never too late to learn something because this was life, not a game.

An YunXi decided that interacting with others in a polite manner seems to make them like him, and treat him well. This would help if he needed something from them later on.

"Shen RuYi... Xiao Ru, I can't wait too film with you! Let's both do are best and try not to get NG." Wang MeiXun, the female lead, encouraged.

"Yes, let's do our best."

The two of them collected their scripts and went on individually to look over it.

Xue MingYin sits up on the bed while looking out the window, pale and fragile, with eyes filled with deep sadness and despair, as if there is no hope for the future.

Xue MingYang enters the room, with a pained expression with an envelope from the military.

Xue MingYang silently hands the envelope too Xue MingYin, and the opened envelope will have a letter that will bring Xue MingYin death.

Tears come out of MingYang's eyes as she looks at her brother. And her brother gives her a sad smile after 30 seconds of looking at the letter.

[Xue MingYin] : Sister, I will be fine. No longer need to worry for me.

Xue MingYang will cry in grievance hugging her brother for 15 seconds before quieting down and turning the sounds too muffled sobs. Then burying her face into her brother's neck before lifting up her head too give a dark glare of resolution.

End Scene.

An YunXi didn't really understand what type of smile he had to give. And so, he rushed over too Wang MeiXun to look for advice.

"Sister Xun, what do they mean by a sad smile? Why say he is fine when he knows he is going to die? Does he not wish to show his grievance, but is in too much pain too hide it?" An YunXi asked with a look that felt like he was an innocent puppy.

"Xiao Ru." Wang MeiXun said with a gentle smile showing a different persona then the chirpy expressiveness she had before. "Xue MingYin does not like too worry his sister, he knows that he will die, when a person feels like they are a burden there are times when they wished their loved ones will leave them behind, but at the same time they do not wish to be abandoned. It is as if they test their loved ones. Xue MingYin is a pitiful child, but his heart and mind are much stronger than his body. He tests his sister, but at the same time is expressing genuine feeling of wanting to relieve her from her pain. So, Xiao Ru, what do you think would be the best expression? A bitter smile too show his distaste for the situation? A genuine feel of worry? Who is Xue MingYin? That is what you must find. Who is MingYin and how does he feel? What does he want? Xiao Ru this is a troublesome task that all actors must learn how to do. When that camera starts filming, I am no longer Wang MeiXun I am Xue MingYang. And when you step into your role, it is who you are until the director shouts cut. That is what us actors do. We are not us, we are the people that live in the world as those characters. We bring them from text and make them alive." she said with a deep expression as she philosophies the meaning of acting.