Quirk Assessment Test

Start from the beginning

20 minutes later

"Don't put your feet on the desk!" shouted a stern looking boy." I looked over, and saw the spiky blonde-haired boy leaning back in his chair. "That's disrespectful to the upperclassmen that sat there before you" The stern boy said. "No, what junior high did you go to you extra?" The blonde boy said mockingly. "I went to Somei Private Academy." "My name is Tenya lida." Tenya said. "Somei?" "So you're a frikin elite, huh?" said the spiky boy, mocking him. "I'm Bakugo Katsuki, I'll have fun crushing you!" Bakugo said. "Do you really want to become a hero!?" Tenya said. Bakugo then stared at the doorway,and everyone else did also. I looked over, and there stood Izuku. Tenya seemed amazed, and ran over to introduce himself. He asked Izuku if he realized there was something more to the exam. Izuku looked confused when Tenya said he had misjudged Izuku,and said that Izuku was better than him. brown haired girl stepped up, seemingly recognizing him. Izuku spaced  out,and Bakugo looked angry.Ochako started muttering about the ceremony and orientation.I took pity on Izuku,and put down my book,my chair squeaking.Everyone looked at me,and I blushed.U-Um,please leave Izuku~Chan alone..I think he needs to sit down.I said,looking at Izuku's red face,which he was covering with his hands."Serenity~Chan!" Izuku exclaimed,looking relived.I walked up,grabbing him and made him sit down next to me.Then,I saw a yellow sleeping bag on the floor. "Go somewhere else if you are here to make friends." "This is the hero course." Said a voice coming from the sleeping bag.I sat up straighter,and watched as a man unzipped the sleeping bag,and climbed out. "Okay,it took eight seconds before you were quiet." He said.I thought back to All Mights words.
Flashback
""Your homeroom teacher is an underground hero,he might not look like much,but don't underestimate him.." He had said.
Now
I looked at the teacher with understanding in my eyes. "Time is limited." "You kids are not rational enough." He said. Izuku just looked at him. "I'm your homeroom teacher,Shota Aizawa." Shota Aizawa.. I thought. I wonder what hero he is.. I wondered,looking around at everyone else who seemed stunned. "Now, put this on,and go out onto the field." He said, holding up a gym uniform.Everyone blinked.
Time skip
"A Quirk assessment test?!" Everyone shouted. "What about the entrace ceremony?" "The orientation?" The girl,whose name I leared was Uraraka Ochako said. "If you're going to be a hero,you don't have time for those events." Said Mr. Aizawa. "U.A's selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. "That's also how the teachers run their classes." He explained.
"You kids have been doing these since junior high,too right?" Aizawa said,holding up a tablet. "Physical fitness tests where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks." Aizawa then said stuff about the contry not being rational,and the Ministry of Education procrastinating."Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam,right?" Aizawa asked.Bakugo looked confused. "In junior high, what was your best result for the softball throw?" Aizawa questioned. "67 meters." Said Bakugo."Then do it with your Quirk." Said Aizawa,throwing him a ball. "You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle." Bakugo streched his arm. "...DIE!" Bakugo screamed,throwing the ball. I stared at him,watching him throw it. Added a blast to the pitch..I'd think,observing his technique. The ball launched into the sky,and everyone stared at it,as it eventually fell from the sky. Aizawa held up the tablet.It read 705.2m. everyone gasped. Someone then said,"Whats this,it looks like fun!" I stared at her my gaze hardening. Fun..I thought.If only I had trained them harder..they might be still.."Fun?" I said whispering. "With an attitude like that,you'll be dead in less than an hour out in the real world." I mumbled. Aizawa and Izuku stared at me. Did they hear? I questioned myself. Aizawa's gaze hardened after I had whispered that. "All right." "Whoever comes in last place in all the tests will be judged hopeless,and be expelled." He said. He must have heard. I thought. I looked in his eyes,and saw that he was speaking the truth.Well,there goes Plan A. I thought as everyone looked scared,Izuku especially. "We're allowed to do whatever we want to our students." "Welcome to the hero course!" Aizawa said. "W-What?" Said Uraraka. "Last place will be expelled?" "No,even if it wasn't the first day of school,this is unfair!" She yelled. My gaze went dark. "Natural disasters,accidents,And selfish villains..." "The world is covered with unfairness." "We are the ones who reverse those situations." "If you want to go talk to your friends at the arcade,too bad." "The worlds worlds safety comes first." "Life is unfair, taking away the people who love you when you are doing your duty." "A little expulsion is nothing compared to that!" "If you can't deal with the dangers of becoming a hero,then leave." I said.
Aizawa's POV.
"Fun?" A girl said whispering. "With an attitude like that,you'll be dead in less than an hour out in the real world." she mumbled. I stared at her. What did this kid go through to say that.. I wondered.
I stared at the girl who had made that speach. I need to look at her file.