"Oh shit"

@SunshineHopeTea posted:

Hello fellow hopes something has been brought to my attention as the official drama account regarding our sweet sunshine boi, we know that he has a liking of skirt patterned goes to random profiles to find new patterns to be made for him (according to fansite @thecutehobi on the third of March last year during a meet and greet see link to post here https://www.instagram.com/inthemood/tocomeupwithlink)

As little bit context to some who may of forgotten or don't know, no one on the internet knows hoseok's sexuality it has been a mystery since the start of his career.But yesterday hobi commented on the semi-controversial crossdressing account @meltedSuga (who is rumored to being up-and-coming rapper August D). here is screenshot of hobi's first comment:

Here you can see he said "Cute pattern" but this is just a minor detail Here's the real tea:

Here's the real tea:

Here you can see he said "Cute pattern" but this is just a minor detail Here's the real tea:

You can see I blacked out who @'d me and my friends sister account. BUT HOSEOK FUCKING CUSSED (shown in more highlighter yellow)(also more context hobi has never cussed for the entirety of his career, wholesome bean). some people have come the conclusion, because hobi had commented on the post 58 seconds after it was posted and he has said before that he has a private account. So why didn't he use that to comment? But the main thing that everyone is talking about is "does hobi like males" some people have been kind-of considerate and said "he's bi". But if your asking my opinion I think he likes dudes, but that's just me. That's all the 🍵 for today hopes, peace.

@HopieisKute: woah my dude this crazy, WAIT aren't August D and hobi friends, do you think hobi knows the he might run the MeltedSuga account OMG. Didn't the caption say "secret closet" DOES THAT MEAN that whoever runs the account hides the fact they crossdress. Hmm 🤔, when August did a video showing us around his studio wasn't there a room with purple light coming from it and when the camera person commented he said "yeah tried that for a bit forgot to fix that and why did I leave the on, (camera person says something) oh that's where I keep old clothes nothing much" hmm but didn't August say before that he usually gives all his old clothes to Park jimin (if you don't know jimin is a model), that shit doesn't add up so yeah...
@Hope_UwU: we eating good
@Hopes_Hope: OH WOAH both of you guys just opened a whole book of shit wow...