Chapter -2

Alex's pov:-

After our first meeting, It's always been the same. We fought at school and when we meet outside, we will behave somewhat civil. I remember, that day, I was sitting alone on a bench and writing about him in my diary. He suddenly came and snatched it from my hand. It gave me a heart attack. I didn't want him to read it. I got so scared, to even think about it.

What will he think of me? Will he be so mad at me for having these type of thoughts about him?

So I chased after him. He was fast and turned towards the park's gate. I was about to reach him when he ran on the road and what happened next is still very vivid in my head, because I had that dream every night since then.

In my dreams, the scenario changes, but the result is always the same. Every time the cause of his situation, is me.

'To diary,

Because of me he is still in coma. I was the cause of that accident. It's been 2 years and he is still not waking up. '

It's my daily routine now I woke up, go to the school, from there I went to my usual place, well our usual place to eat and from there I go to the hospital and return home at night.

Right now, I'm with him. It hurts everyday. They say time heals everything. But it's not true. It hurts like hell, every time I see him lying on this bed.

I took his hand in mine. " I miss you. I miss you very much. Are you not tired of sleeping by now? It's been 2 years. How can you torture me this much. It hurts Vin. It hurts so damn much. I just wish you could wake up. I will do anything you ask me to." I kissed his hand. I put my one hand on his cheek.

"I am sorry. It was my fault. You should punish me. You wanted to read my diary. I will let you. Please, please, please wake up. I'm loosing hope."

Some tears went down my cheeks.

I stood up and sat on his bed. Suddenly I'm feeling like I need to be closer to him. I lay beside him and closed my eyes and was about to doze off when I felt something. I felt like he gets closer to me. Like really nuzzled into me.

I'm imagining things. Right? This is not real. Right?
My heart is, it's beating out of rhythm.
Oh God. Is this really happening. I think I heard him moaning. He is waking up. After making me cry so much.

I felt that again. This time he made a sound. I was confirmed. I shouted for doctors. They came in no time. I went outside. They won't let me stay anyway. I called his parents. They are on their way.

Tears were streaming from my eyes. I can't believe, the time, I was so desperately waiting for, has come.

But my heart stopped when I realized something...

Will he be mad at me? Will he hate me? I don't know how I will be able to face him. I was the cause of his this condition. Would he never want to see me?

His parents are here, they went in the room immediately. The doctors said that they cannot say anything now. Maybe he wakes up in a few days but it may take more time than that. His mind is responding to everything now, but for the most accurate results, you have to wait. 99%chances are, he will wake soon.

I was so happy. His mother came out and hugged me tight. It took them a long time to accept my apology. But when they did, they always told me it's not my fault.

I really wished that it was not. But it was my mistake. He had been suffering so much, only because of me.

"Our wait is finally over. Thank you darling. You were a great support. We were loosing our hope, but you kept us together. Thank you." Aunt Mary said.

"He is resting right now. You can see him tomorrow." His dad said coming out of his room.

Tomorrow, is the day. Tomorrow I'll see his eyes, looking at mine. Tomorrow I can really hear his voice. Not just in dream but in real. From tomorrow onwards I will never let him go.

I went to my house with smiling face.

I jump into my bed and slept instantly. Can't wait for tomorrow.

**************

Hello lovelies.

I hope you enjoyed this late update.

Please vote and comment.

Take care and stay at home.