I need to fix this.

Dianna Pov

Demi and Dallas went into the kitchen. Knowing the look on Dallas face I knew it wasn't up to any good so I decided to follow them. I stood up and made my way over to the kitchen. As soon as I came close to the kitchen I heard screaming. Dallas was screaming.

"You aren't in the right mindset anymore.", she shouted.

And as I entered the kitchen I saw something I'd never expected to see. Dallas slapped Demi.

"Dallas that's it. That's enough. Leave. Go to the hotel and wait there till we get back. That behaviour is unexpectable. Out. Now.", I told my eldest daughter in a strict tone. I expected her to fight back but she left without saying another word. Demi stood there. Silent tears were rolling down her face.

"Come here babygirl", I said and opened my arms.

Demi came and hugged me.

"Mommy she hates me. How am I gonna do it without her support? Dally has always been there for me. I need her mommy. I need her.", she sobbed and kept repeating 'I need her.'

"Shhh babygirl. It's gonna be fine. I promise. It's just much for her to take in. Give her some time. She'll be ok with it eventually. I'm here to support you every step of the way. Always. I promise. Now dry those tears and show the world your beautiful smile."

I wiped her tears with my thumb and even earned a little smile which made me very happy.

"Thanks mom you always know the right things to say. I love you."

"I love you too. Now tell me a bit about Laura."

Dallas PoV

Demi adopted a child. Is she crazy? She's 21. Still a fucking kid herself. I guess she really went insane. As mom kicked me out of Demis house I left without saying anything. I guess it was the best. I didn't mean to hurt Demi. I didn't want to slap her. It just kind of happened. Now that I think about it I feel really bad for doing it. I shouldn't have. I feel so guilty. I gotta apologise. But I doubt Demi would want to speak to me. I bet she's fucking mad. Maybe she hates me. Gosh what did I do? I probably just lost my sister. The most important person in my life.

I quickly turned around and made my way back to Demis house. My mother opened the door.

"What do you want here Dallas? I told you to go back to the hotel."

"I know mama but I gotta apologise to Demi. What I did was stupid."

"Stupid.", she mocked raising her voice, "Demi was a fucking mess when you left. Dallas Lee Lovato you are in big trouble. I give you this one chance. Go inside and fix things with Demi. Don't fuck this up."

"Thank you mom"

I went inside and found Demi still in the kitchen.

"Hey Demi.", I said awkwardly.

"Go away Dallas. I really don't want to talk to you right now."

"I know but please hear me out. I wanna explain everything."

"Ok. You've got one minute. It better be a good explanation."

So I started to explain everything.

"Look Demi. First of all I am so sorry for slapping you. I shouldn't have and U know that. If I could go back and undo this I would. But I just got so overwhelmed when you told me you adopted a kid. You're my little sister Demi. My baby. I always expected me or even Maddie being the one having kids first. And now you have one. A kid that happens to be 13 years old. I'm scared that this is too much for you Demi. What will you do if you can't handle her? Just take her back to the orphanage? You can't do that. It's not that easy."

"No Dallas I know I can handle.."

"Stop Demi.", I cut her off, "let me finish please. I just don't want to lose you. And I feel like I am. We barely spend any time together. I miss you. I miss us. I mean even Maddie gets to spend more time with you than I do. I'm so scared of losing you Demetria. I once almost did. Before you went into treatment. You have no idea what this does to me. You barely have any time for me. I get that you're busy with your career and I'm so proud of how far you came. But now you also have a daughter which means you have even less time to spend with me."

I looked at her with tears in my eyes. It seemed like she teared up too. She stood up and I thought she was about to leave the kitchen but she came and hugged me.

"Hey Dally. You won't lose me. I promise. I'll make more time for you. I didn't know you felt that way. Sorry I was selfish. But I need your support. I can't do this without you."

"You have my support. I won't leave your side. I promise little sis. I love you."

"I love you too Dally. Thank you for supporting me. You're the best sister."

Yey. Another update. I felt like it even though I didn't get enough votes. But here ya go. Sorry for any spelling mistakes my head is killing me. And I'm not feeling all too well.
This chapter is for @lovatic_faye because she is so amazing and I love her storys so much. ♡
Till next time.