Nandini- you'll spoil me like this

Manik- I don't mind. Mein toh vese bhe nai chahta ki tum koi kaam karo.

Nandini- acha ji!!! Aur sb kaam kon karega....

Manik- I'll arrange helpers na...

Nandini- you'll arrange helpers toh phir mein kya karungi???

Manik- sit and relax...

Nandini- moti hojaungi bethe bethe...

Manik- kya farak pdta hai. I toh will still love you.

Nandini- ji nai. I like it the way it is. Mujhe koi helpers nai chahea. I'll manage everything myself. Jo jese hai na vese hi thiik hai.

He smiled hearing her and spoke

Manik- acha ab you want to sleep more yaa uthna hai??

Nandini- I don't feel sleepy anymore.

Manik- okk then freshen up, I'll see the breakfast.

She nodded and went to the washroom while he took out his phone to hunt for the pancake recipe.

Manik- hmm... this seems easy.

He thought to himself and walked to the kitchen with his eyes on the screen.
......

MaNan were cuddling in bed teasing each other and giggling.

Nandini- aaj it's chilly outside...

Manik- hmmm.... it's the end of december thodi bohot thand toh hogi hi...

Nandini- Mani New Year's around the corner. 2019 is about to end. Pata hi nai chala how this year passed.

Manik- mein batao how it passed....

He rolled over her taking her under him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and spoke

Nandini- aap btaenge...

Manik- hmmhmm....

Nandini- kese...

He nuzzled his nose in her neck making her laugh.

Nandini- haha Maan stop... your stubble pricks...

Manik- acha....

He looked at her who was holding his face. He again nuzzled his face in the crook of her neck and she laughed. He tickled her waist and she wiggled in his hold laughing her guts out.

He stopped seeing her breathless and kissed her cheek hard and she smiled adorably giggling.
.....

Malhotra Mansion
Mumbai

There was hustle bustle all around in the mansion. The hall was full of helpers and decorators. Some were moving out and some coming inside. The Malhotra ladies were in the lawn supervising the work when Nandini spoke to Mukti

Nandini- Muku ek baar kitchen mein nazar marke aaegi.... dekhna sb hogaya vahan yaa nai....

Mukti- haa mein jaati hu....

Nandini- Neyoma aap bhe jaake ready hojao mein dekh lungi yaha...

Neyonika- tu bhe chal. Yaha toh hogya hai sb.