Chapter Six: 'You Like Me, Right'

After 30 minutes, Rachel's mother came. And did some check-ups. After finishing, Rachel and Tawan went along with her till the car.

'Don't you dare to come to home today. Come and take your stuffs today.' Rachel's mother said.

'But why?'

'Cause you do a job now.'

'But I didn't get my salary yet.'

'I don't care.'

'Minni! Please!' Her mother got into car and went away.

'If you want then you can stay with me.' Tawan said.

'No P, I don't want to be a burden to you.'

'No, its okay. Please.'

'Um........... Okay.'

'So, what are we waiting for?' Then after gathering her things they went to Tawan's house.

'So you can stay at that room.' When Tawan turned around he didn't see Rachel beside him but in the kitchen.

'Rachel?'

'P, why don't you have ANY sacks? Seriously we have to buy some. Come with me.'

So they went to a near grocery shop. And Rachel took every type of chips from the shop. {Don't worry, she used her own money}

'Are you gonna eat all these?'

'Yeah P.'

'Am I not allowed to eat ?'

'No P !'

'Why?' Tawan said while giving a puppy face.

'Okay, you can.'

------------------TIME FLIES TO NEXT NIGHT------------------

'So P, you have night shooting. It's for shooting Dark Blue Kiss.'

'Hmm. So come with me. Let's go there together.'

'No P, I'm really sleepy.'

'Please!' he said while showing a puppy face.

'Aaaa P! You know that I can't reject your puppy face.'

'That's why I am doing this.'

'Hmm. Okay lets go.' So they went there and Tawan asked her to sit on a chair. She was sitting on the chair and watching New and Tawan getting closer. Watching them getting closer made a pain in her heart so she started using her phone. Suddenly she felt someone snatch her phone from her hand.

'P! Why did you take my phone?'

'You are my manager, you are not supposed to use phone. You should have watched my acting then tell me how was it.'

'P, I watched. It was great. Later when I became bored, I started to use my phone.'

'Oh really?' Then they went to Tawan's house. After entering into the room. Tawan went to his room and Rachel sat on the chair and took some juice to drink and was scrolling through her phone. Suddenly Tawan's one hot picture came. With a smile on her face she clicked the like button.

'Oooo, someone liked my photo.' Rachel got scared and splashed all her juice on Tawan's body.

'Oh P! It's you. What you doing beside me?'

'Seeing what you were doing.'

'Who sees someone like this?'

'Me duh. And by the way I came to know.'

'What you came to know?'

'Remember once you told me that you can't see me with New.'

'Not only P'New, I can't see you with anyone.'

'Yeah so that proves that you like me.'

'No I don't!!!'

'Yeah right.'

'No, stop imagining things.'

'Yeah you do.' He said and started to tickle her. 'Admit that you like me.'

'P, please . You are being.... Cocky.' They both were laughing and lied in the ground. 'P?'

'Hmm?'

'Nothing.' They just lied there and fell asleep.

In the morning, when Rachel opened her eyes and looked at her surrounding to remember where she is, she saw Tawan sleeping beside her. He was lying close to her and she could see every features of his face very clearly. She was admiring his looks and slowly caressed his face gently and carefully not to wake him up.

'You're so handsome, P'. I can't see you with anyone, it pains me. Ugh why do I like you?! Its annoying' she said softly not to wake him up.

'Well what can I say, I am handsome. Anyone's bound to like me' Tawan opened his eyes and looked at Rachel's shocked one.

Rachel was shocked and scared that Tawan heard her. She remembered her hand still on Tawan's face. She was about to retreat it when he caught it, not letting it go and stared deeply into her eyes. She was caught off guard and was very embarrassed.

'P' you're awake!'

'Yes, I am. I was for quite some time.'

'Why were you pretending to sleep then?!'

'I was lying so close to you. How could I go back to sleep when I could stare at your sleeping face to my heart's content?'

Rachel was very surprised and embarrassed at his explanation. Her whole face turned crimson and it sent a great joy throughout Tawan's body. He was very happy.

'So...you like me?'

Rachel couldn't talk, she didn't trust her voice to come out without stuttering. So she stayed quite and turned her head the other way to avoid looking into Tawan's eyes.

'I like you too you know. Its taking me a lot of courage too. I may not look like it but my heart feels like it's gonna burst with too much happiness because of your confession.'

Rachel snapped her head back to look at Tawan but came too close to almost kissing him. While talking he had moved close to her. Rachel got up and said 'um..its good then. I mean, its good that we have mutual feelings..so..um lets get ready now. You have a tight schedule today' she went into business mode to avoid talking about the confession.

'Hm I do have a busy day ahead today. I need to announce to everyone that I have a girlfriend, change my status from single to in a relationship and also...'

'whoa hold on, what?'

'What? We're a couple now. Now let's go and flaunt our relation in front of single people and make them jealous and miserable, muahaha!' Tawan gave out an evil laugh. Rachel only face palmed herself and shook her head.

What a weird boyfriend I have. Well, I'm weird too so it's a match. I hope we stay together for a long long time..

Rachel heaved a content sigh and went to get herself and her boyfriend ready with a smile on her face.

Guess it's a start to a new roller coaster of feelings and a future together.

------------- The End ---------------

Yay! End of the story!! Hope you liked it. And thanks for reading this story.☺☺