Chapter One:'I Took Three Tickets, P'

"I am so excited for today! You know P, I am a big fan of Mr. Tawan. I came back to Thailand after so many years and trust me, since I came here I have attended  all of his fan meetings and when I came to know that  they are arranging a fan meeting where fans can ask any question to Mr. Tawan privately and can also take photos of him within 5 minutes, I was so happy  that I only ate fast food in these two days. By the way, I’m Rachel."

"Yeah, I'm Earth."

"You know what P, I never dared to watch him with Mr. New."

"What are you saying Rachel, they are made for each other."

"But I can’t see him with a boy especially P’New."

"Next!" The guards shouted.

"Its me! P’Earth please pray for me that I don’t faint after seeing him." Then Rachel ran to the room and opened the door excitedly. When she went inside, she saw P’Tawan sitting.

"Sawadiikrap." Greeted P’Tawan.

"Sawadiikha P. I m a huge fan of you. I have seen all of your serials a lot of times except 'Kiss me again'. So P, lets do

the Q\A quickly otherwise 5 minutes will be finished." Rachel said while sitting on the chair.

"So, what are your questions?" Tawan asked.

"Don’t worry P, I m not gonna ask any personal question except one. Do you have a family? I mean I have seen P’Singto giving his father’s pictures in his instagram but I never saw your family picture except your grandma’s." This question made Tawan smirk.

"I have. Actually the thing is that my grandma is the dearest to me. That’s why I give her photos in the Insta. I have two sisters and one brother." At that time the bell rang in the sign that 5 minutes are over. " I think its time for you to go."

"Nah P, I took three tickets so that I can talk with you properly."

"Impressive. I see, you are my huge fan."

"Yeah P, I just love your acting, your talents, your kindness, especially your hard works and your smile. Trust me, I might sound that I am only fan of your looks BUT your smile is soooo beautiful, sometimes I think that how much struggle you had to go through for earning this much fame and how much sorrow you went through to have this beautiful smile.’

"Thank you. I m really glad that you like me for my hardworks."

"P, trust me right now I am so happy to see you directly. So P, is it true that you used to study in your own grandma’s house?"

"Yeah. I used to."

‘And P, I want to confess something to you.’

‘Confess?’

‘Yeah. I want to be honest. Remember, one month ago you got hacked. It was me, who hacked you and took SOME photos from your gallery. Don’t worry, I didn’t go through your personal things but I took some of your photos. Don’t worry, I didn’t sell the pictures. They are with me. I hope that you can forgive. If not, then no problem.’

‘Are you crazy? Who the hell comes themselves and confesses their sin?’

‘Sorry P.’

‘I should not forgive you but you are honest that’s why, I forgive you this time.’

‘Thank you so much, P, That’s enough for me. By the way, my name is Rachel.’ She said and went away. Then Earth came inside as she was behind Rachel.

‘Uff finally that girl went. She’s a pain in the ass. Bought three tickets. Who the hell does that?’

‘You know her?’

‘Yeah she was in front of me, so talkative girl, said her whole story within 15 minutes. By the way why talking about her and wasting 5 minute. So P, you are so cute. Are you and P’New really dating?’

Yeah, everyone likes me for my face. Very few fans praises me for my hardworks but until now no fan hacked my phone like Rachel. She’s really something. She even has courage to tell that she hacked my phone, I mean who does that? Tawan was thinking in his mind.

‘What are you thinking ?’

‘Oh P’Blue! When did you came here?’

‘I came here when you were BUSY IN YOUR THOUGHTS.’

‘Okay, so why did you come here?’

‘Because I found a new manager for you . She’s good, hard working and she’s Rose’s sister.’

‘Singto’s girlfriend, Rose’s sister? Then definitely she’s gonna be a psycho.’

‘Maybe. But I told her to come from next month and she agreed. So only 14 days are left for finishing this month.’

‘What if she wants to be my manager because she's my fan like the previous one?’

‘No, I didn’t inform her about whose manager she is gonna be.’