Chapter Two:'Glad,You Remember Me'

It was a bright sunny day when Tawan got up. When he went to his toilet, he came to know that his tooth paste has finished. Then he went to kitchen, that time he came to know that there no food left for cooking. So he decided to go to the grocery shop. When he went out, he saw that his car tire is puncture. He wore his sports shoe and started to run. He took some food and went to the counter. When the guy at the counter told him the price, he came to know that he didn't bring his wallet. At that time, someone from beside him gave the counter guy money.

'It is his money and this is my money. Keep the change.'

When Tawan looked at the face, it was the fan girl whom he had met at the fan-meeting. Who was also the girl that hacked his phone. After she paid for themselves, she held his hand, much to his surprise and took him to the nearest park. There they sat on a bench.
'P, you must not recognize me since it's already been 2 days but I know who you are. Of course, because you are an actor. How stupid I am.'

'Um. I remember, you are that girl who once hacked my phone.'

'You remember! I am glad that you remember. Yeah, I m Rachel.'

'And thank you for paying for me. I will return you the money soon.'

'P! Don't make me feel ashame!'

'Hm. Okay.'

'But P, please disguise yourself properly next time otherwise people will say that a big actor like you forgets his money in house.'

'Hm.'

'P, you are not looking happy. What happened? Being sad does not suit with you.'

'From the morning, I am having a bad day.'

'So smile.'

'Huh?'

'I mean, when bad luck will see your beautiful smile then it will think that you are happy with your bad luck so it will fade away.'

'Really?'

'Maybe, but it always works with me.' At that time she saw her watch. 'So P, I have to go now.'

'Why so early?'

'I have to go to my job, you know. But if you want then I can stay.'

'No, its okay. You should go to your work.'

'Thanks P and listen P, keep your smile and work hard. I m waiting for your next serial.' After that she left.

Tawan was sitting there and eating the food he bought a while ago when a phone call came and called him for a shooting in a mall.

-------------------------------------------------------

'Today, you are looking so happy, what happened?' New said after they finished their shooting.

'Nothing, was having a bad day, you know.'

'Wow, I thought that if someone had a bad day then they stays irritate but here you smiling.'

'Yeah, if you having a bad day then you should smile. The bad luck will see your smile and will think that you are happy with your bad luck so it will fade away.'

'Wow, what an explanation.'

'Yeah, someone told me this when she came to know that I was having a bad day.'

'"She" means a girl, huh?'

'Shut up, New'.

They were walking and talking through the mall. They went inside a shop to look dress.

'Hey Tay, isn't it cool.' New said while showing Tawan a

suit.

'Yeah, it will suit you.'

'I m not looking this for me, I m looking this for you.'

'For me ? No need.'

'No problem. I am finding another suit for you.' He started

to look for a shop worker.

Meanwhile Tawan was looking at the other dresses.

'Excuse me, can I get the best quality dress?' New said to

a girl and the girl hurrily got a suit.

'Sir, your best quality suit.' The girl said to New.

'Tawan, please come here to see this suit. ' And then

Tawan came.

'Oh P! nice to meet you AGAIN today. I have to say that I m

quite lucky.

'Hey Rachel.'

'You both know each other?'

'Yeah, she's the one who told me to smile in my bad luck.'

'So Rachel.' New said. ' Will this suit in your hand suit

'Tawan?'