Chapter Three: 'So P, I Have To Go.'

'It will! Trust me, he's gonna look the handsome man in Thailand. I can imagine him.'

'Okay, I'm gonna take the suit.' Tawan said.

'Then I am going to pack this. Just wait for me here.' New said and took the suit.

'So, from when did you started to work here?' Tawan asked.

'Not so long, two weeks.'

'But I thought that you are a stalker.'

'Yeah I m, kinda.' She said while having a smile on her face.

'Hmm. Then why do you work here?'

'That's a long story, P.'

'I understand.'

'So P, please do wear this suit and post it on Instagram. Please, please, please.'

'Okay, okay.'

'So, let's go now Tawan.' New said.

'Um, okay bye Rachel.' Tawan said while keeping stone in his heart.

'Hmm you know P, when two people meets with each other coincidently more than once, then they are destined to meet each other, hope that also works with us. Hope that I can again meet with you. Bye'

'Bye and I will make sure that I post that.' That time another customer called her.

'So P, have to go now.' She said although she didn't want to go now. But she still went.

After Three Days

'If you like her as your fan then why the hell do you see her photo in Instagram? I don't remember seeing you being like this for other fans.'

'Really New, it is not what you are thinking.'

'Oh really? As if I'm gonna believe that.' At time someone knocked the door and Tawan said to come in.

'Hey P'Tay, as you know my sista is going to be your manager so, I want to warn you about her-'

'Don't worry Rose, I am gonna solve that and don't worry she's gonna soon be resigning from being my manager like the previous one.'

'Don't you dare to harm my sista. And my sista is stubborn and she does whatever she wants to.'

'Whatever.'

***********TOMORROW***********

Tawan entered into his office and went to his floor. When he reached infront of his room he noticed something wrong with his name plate. He again looked at his name plate. There was written "Taylor's manager".

'When the hell did my name turn into Taylor from Vihokratana?'

'Since when your new manager came.'

'Oh! Gun."

'Yeah and today you can't escape from me. Today you have to give my money back.'

'Please forgive me today.'

'It has been 2 years since you took my money.' That time someone from behind held money to Gun . When Tawan looked to his side, he saw Rachel holding out the money towards Gun.

'Rachel?'

'I see, you both know each other already and by the way, thanks for the money.' Gun said and went away.

'Hi P! Surprised? See I told you that we are destined to meet.'

'Yeah. But what are you doing here?' He said as if he saw his lover after so many days.

' P, Im your manager!'

'What?'

'Yeah! And P, P'Blue is calling you. She wants to talk with you.'

'Okay. Going.' When Tawan reached Blue's room, he heard some moaning. But still he knocked the door. ' Will I come now or later.'

'No, no. Come in. Aaa. Here Sebastian here.'

'I really hope that you guys are in cloths.' He said and went inside. 'Oh, I see. You were just having a head massage then why in the earth you were moaning?'

'What you are talking about?'

'Oh never mind. So tell me why did you called me?'

'I called you because this time you cant make her resign, please. And by the way, she's Rose's sister so if you do something to her then Rose gonna make you arrested as you know her elder brother is a police.'

'Wait a minute, she is Rose's sister?'

'Yeah, I told you already.'

'Hmm, that explains everything.'

'What do you mean?'
'Nothing.' Tawan started to head towards the door.

'Don't do any mischief that make her resign.'

'Don't worry.' He said while shutting the door.

When he was passing through the canteen, he saw that Rose is introducing Rachel to others. So, he stood there for some time. At that time Rachel noticed him standing outside the canteen. So she went to him.

'P, what are you doing here? Why not joining us inside?'

'Tha-' Before he would say something someone interrupted him.

'Hey, why are you not joining us. Come!'

'Yeah, one minute I m coming.' Rachel said.

'No, come now.' And the person grabbed her and took her inside the canteen.

And Rachel was surrounded by the people so Tawan and Rachel cant talk with each other properly for many days.

{HOW SAD:'-[ }