"Hey if it makes you feel better I'll come help you with homework and stay with you." She says.

"Thank you Chris you're the bestest friend in the whole in tire world!" I say standing up and hugging her.

We go back to sitting where we were. When we get there everyone is staring at me.

"What?" I ask.

"Are you okay?" everyone asks at the same time.

"Yeah I'm fine!" I say with a smile on my face.

Everyone seems to relax a bit when I said that.

We all start to joke around for the last few minutes we have left of lunch.

The bell rings and it's time for English.

Everyone heads to class together.

This is the seating plan.

😜Uriah

😁Zeke

😃Will

😉Four

😎Christina

😋Tris

😆Marlene

😊Shauna

😛Lynn

📚📚📚📚Front of the class!📚📚📚

😜😆. 😎😋. 😉😃

😁😊. 😛

And then there's the rest of the class(Not encluded in this seating chart)

🙉🙊🙈BACK TO THE STORY🙉🙊

We get into the class and I feel a tap on my shoulder while I'm putting my books down. I turn around to see Four behind me.

"Can I talk to you for a minute?" he asks.

"Yeah." I say.

I follow him to the corner of the class and he turns to me.

"Tris I made a HUGE mistake with Lauren. To be honest it wasn't even my fault! I was walking to my locker when see came up and kissed me and I pushed her off and you know the rest but I guess what I'm really here for is to ask you if you would forgive me." he asks.

It takes me a second to process everything that he just said and to think about weather or not to forgive him or not.

"Umm...yes I will forgive you." I say. "But only this once unless I know it isn't true."

"Thank God!" He says picking me up and spinning around.

I giggle as he puts me down.

"Hey guys since it's Friday do you want to come over for a sleepover?" I ask.

"YEAH!" They all yell.

🍩🍩🍩🍩TIME SKIP🍩🍩🍩🍩

"Okay guys come over at around 6:30pm." I say.

"Alright! see you then!" Zeke says waving.

Me and Christina get in her car.

"Hey Chris do you wanna stop at your place and grab your stuff and then head back to my place." I ask.

"Actually just in case any sleepovers came up I packed an overnight bag and kept it

When we're driving on of my favourite songs come on and I couldn't help but start to sing:

🙊(Still Into You by: Paramore.)🙈

Can't count the years on one hand

That we've been together

I need the other one to hold you

Make you feel, make you feel better

It's not a walk in the park

To love each other

But when our fingers interlock,

Can't deny, can't deny you're worth it

'Cause after all this time I'm still into you

I should be over all the butterflies

But I'm into you (I'm into you)

And baby even on our worst nights

I'm into you (I'm into you)

Let 'em wonder how we got this far

'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all

Yeah, after all this time I'm still into you

Before the next verse starts we pull into my driveway.

"Woah Tris you're amazing at singing!" Christina says shocked.

"Oh....Thanks!" I say.

We grab our stuff and head inside and plop our selfs down on the couch.

"Geez that was a long day!" I exclaim.

"Yeah I'm pooped!" Christina says. "Oh Tris I can stay over here on Tuesdays, Thursdays and some Fridays if you know we're not invited to party's and sleepovers!"

Once she finishes her sentence there's a knock at the door. We check the clock it's 3:00pm. I slowly walk to the door and open it to see......

🙈🙊TO BE CONTINUED!!🙊🙊🙈

Sorry it took me forever to update!

Please vote and leave a comment on who should be at the door.

Some suggestions:

Uriah

Siara and Taryn

Will

Tris's mom

Caleb

Marcus

Four

Zeke

Shauna

Marlene

Even yourself!

And please leave comment on things I should add or do better (I love feed back)

😛On that note I'll see ya soon!😛

😎Stay classy😎

✌Peace out✌

-JFMB2202🐒