Chapter 10

A/N: Im sorry the last chapter kinda sucked😐

This chapter will hopefully be better!

Disclaimer: I do not own divergent or any of the charters.

Now without further ado lets get back to the story!

🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊🙈🙉🙊

😀😀😀😀URIAH POV😀😀😀😀

I run after Tris who's now sitting on a bench outside with her head in her hands.

"Tris..... are you okay?" I ask.

"Not really." she says looking up at me with tears rolling down her face.

I sit down next to her.

"Tell me what's wrong." I ask.

"Well if you haven't noticed Four clearly has feelings for Lauren." she says.

"I'm gonna stop you there. Lauren is actually Four's crazy ex-girlfriend." I say.

"Ohh..." she says.

"Just then Four was trying to push her away to show you that he really likes you." I explain."Now come on we should get your books before class starts."

"One other thing while were walking. Why are you always there when I need you?" she asks.

"Because you're like my new sister." I say wrapping my arm around her. "We should go inside before school starts."

We go inside and grab our stuff right when we're done the bell rings to go to class.

🍔🍟🍕🍰🍜Time Skip🍔🍟🍕🍩

The bell rings for lunch I quickly put my stuff in my locker and grabbed my 5 bucks.

On my way I stop at Tris's locker.

"Hey Tris! You gonna come eat with us today?" I ask.

"Ummm.." she says.

"Pwees" I say with puppy dog eyes.

"Sure!" she replies grabbing her bowl of soup.

We get to our usual table and everyone is there already.

"What took you so long slowpokes?" Christina asks.

"Well I waited for Tris-" I say getting cut off by Zeke "Shhhh say no more" he says putting a finger to my lips.

At lunch we all had fun, played games and joked around but Tris didn't really seem to into it. Kinda strange 'cause she usually jumps right in and plays but today she didn't.

"Okay guys wait one sec." Christina says.

"Tris come here for a minute."

They walk to the front door and Tris sits down on a bench while Christina stands in front of her.

🍪🍫🍩🍪TRIS POV🍪🍫🍩🍪

"Tris you can tell me if something's up. You know that right?" Christina asks.

"Yeah..." I mumble in reply.

"Then what's wrong?" She asks.

"I.....I don't know what to do anymore!" I say. I can feel tears forming at the back of my eyes.

"What do you mean?" she asks.

"Well ever since Caleb was diagnosed with cancer I have no one at home. No one to help with my homework, no one there to talk to or to cook for me. It's getting stressful and because of that my grades are slipping." I say with tears threatening to spill.